Lache Seastrunk - No. 2 Rivals
Cody Riggs - No. 43 Rivals
Keion Payne
DeMarco Cobbs - no. 89 Rivals
Evan Hailes
Jonathan Mincy
Anthony Johnson
Urell Johnson

Along with the other campers there is just so much talent that has shown up to see us. Enough talent to win a NC if we were to sign a good portion of these guys. Amazing work by our staff

Last edited:
Here's some I've found that were here and some info on each (most of this came from NYC)...
'11 Javares McRoy- one of the fastest kids in FL, top 50 player in '11
Kendall Moore- looked a little out of shape, but looked good in coverage, may earn an offer
Anthony Creecy- struggled with the speed and physicality of the FL CBs
Fra'Shad Hunter- did not work out, but the Vols made a "EXCELLENT impression" on him
Nickell Robey- impressive and should be heavily targeted by the staff
Richard Ash- struggled, and seemed to be a step behind fellow DTs Anthony Johnson and Todd Chandler
Eric MacLain- worked at TE and looked good catching the ball
Jeff Luc- this is a quote from NYC: "was once again described to me as looking like a Greek God."
Charles Fashaw- a long, lean TE with good hands
Tyrone Cornelius- was very impressive in coverage

Last edited:
Anthony Johnson was by far the best DL there! He is a BEAST!!!!!!!!! Scroggins worked out on 2 different occasions but the 2nd time he was injured(hip flexor) just a little after a slip. But by far the 3 most impressive kids there were Anthony Johnson and DB Mickel(sp?) Robey from Frostproof, FL and Jeff Luc.

Posted on Scout by a guy who was at camp...

Nice additions, LV.

Luc - unbelievable that we got him to camp with us. That's HUGE! I am so darned impressed by our staff. This camp had far better talent than the first camp, and the first camp was very impressive too.

I wonder how Seastrunk performed. I know we have a lot of emphasis on Scroggins (for good reason), but we had some MAJOR talent that are ranked way higher than Scroggins for the camp.

There were also some reports that in the 7-on-7 drills, the competition got VERY heated between the teams from Miami Northwestern and Pahokee. There was alot of mouthing and at one point it almost came to blows. The players had to be separated and calmed down. That is the exact kind of competition that I love to hear about!!!

Does anyone know if Andrew Hendrix showed up. I thought he was participating in the camp, and taking his visit this weekend.

Any info on what Luc and Seastrunk think of Tenn?
If we had to choose, I'd have to go with Luc. Think he's the 2nd coming of Al Wilson...speaking of Al, I sure wish he was hanging around at camp (he's holding one of his own in town sometime, I thought)

There were also some reports that in the 7-on-7 drills, the competition got VERY heated between the teams from Miami Northwestern and Pahokee. There was alot of mouthing and at one point it almost came to blows. The players had to be separated and calmed down. That is the exact kind of competition that I love to hear about!!!

That's what makes football in the south the best in the country. Speed, talent, attitude, and competition.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back