Tajh Boyd

Everything I have read indicates they hit a home run with the coaching hire in his eyes.. I hardly beleive that he would make such comments then overnight change his mind and want to leave.

I don't think Boyd De-commits. He wants to enroll in January right? That would give him the opportunity to show what he has in Spring Practice as well.

Rumor going around that Boyd is going to decommit.

Well....Boyd would have to be a complete liar for this "rumor" to be true...

Have you read anything he has been on record as saying since Kiffin was hired?

Out of curiosity...did this "rumor" come from a WVU or VaTech fan?

Maybe Kiffin called him and told him he wouldn't be right for his offense. but as of yesterday, they haven't talked that anyone can confirm.

Well I hope he comes...a QB of his talent can flourish in that style of offense...if he has a decent arm I can see Jimmy Streater all over again...the "Sylva Streak"...

However, Boyd does not fit the mold of a typical Kiffin QB - Carson P, Matt L, etc.

I'm just saying this wouldn't completely shock me.

625, where you been man?

Hope these rumors are untrue.

Back to school had slowed me down the past months. Recruiting has also been slow since fulmer's future was up in the air. I'll try to get on here more.

I think kiffin might not necassarily feel Boyd would be right for his system. I haven't heard of Boyd being contacted by CLK. That would certainly ruffle some feathers of some fans though.

I was over on GVX a few minutes ago and some poster had heard that Boyd had decommitted but could not provide a link or source. Has anybody else heard anything to this effect?

everything i've read on Volquest seems to indicate that he was committing to UT no matter what. He may have had a change of heart given that he's a dual-threat QB and we're getting ready to run a Pro-system.

If I were him, i'd go to West Virginia.

According to my friend from Eastern VA, he's still coming. From everything I've read, from his high school teammates to the players at the camps he has attended, the players really love being on the field with him. I wasn't extremely high on him earlier, but the more I've seen of him and listened to other players, I'm pretty sold now. Solid kid.

VN Store

Back