Tailgate for UT-Bama

BeatBama17

Hi Everyone,

I am coming down to Knoxville with a 4 man group to see the game on Oct 20th. We are hoping to get some insight on how to join an established tailgate on gameday since we are flying in from all around the country and will not be able to bring supplies to setup our own. Any advice would be appreciated as our group travels to a different big game every year and we are looking forward to seeing the Vols beat Bama! Thanks in advance.

-Brett

Reactions: TrentVol
Ok Option B would be stock a bar and or coolers ..have a takeout tailgate ordered at Tailgate - Dead End BBQ
or Barbecue And Soul House - SweetP's BBQ & Catering | Barbecue | BBQ | Restaurant | Knoxville | Man vs. Food | Soul Food | Downtown Dive My 2 favorites then get up at sunrise and go to the Krystal at Cumberland ..Manager takes the cash for the spots on game day. But I would arrive early to gain spot near the street for watching the masses go to the game
krystal on cumberland ave knoxville - Bing

Hi Everyone,

I am coming down to Knoxville with a 4 man group to see the game on Oct 20th. We are hoping to get some insight on how to join an established tailgate on gameday since we are flying in from all around the country and will not be able to bring supplies to setup our own. Any advice would be appreciated as our group travels to a different big game every year and we are looking forward to seeing the Vols beat Bama! Thanks in advance.

-Brett

Hey Brett,
I’ve got an option for you. My tailgate is at G10, right next to the stadium, overlooking the river. I’d be glad to host you guys. We usually pick one game per year to host out-of-Towners. Email me at neylandpj@gmail

Hi Everyone,

-Brett

Hey Brett, My name is Mike and we too are having our annual guys trip (6) to Knoxville to watch the Tide! drop me an email at crosmanmj@Verizon.net.
Will tell you what we have planned. . .!! We plan to be a part of the Vol Navy on the water!! Go Vols

Reactions: TrentVol
Hey! My name is Alex and we have a group of 7 coming from Boise, Idaho, (2 of which are Bama fans, gross I know but they’re great humans😂) but we were hoping to find some tailgating to go to before the game! Anyone out there able to give us any suggestions!?

VN Store

Back