Taggart out at FSU

MSUDuo

Surprised it happened this fast but glad it did.

Back up as many trucks as you need to for Urban.

Urban to FSU
I could see FSU potentially hiring these coaches for their vacant head football coaching job

Dave Clawson Wake Forest head football coach
Hugh Freeze Liberty head football coach
Matt Campbell Iowa State head football coach
PJ Fleck Minnesota head football coach
Mike Norvell Memphis head football coach

I could see FSU potentially hiring these coaches for their vacant head football coaching job

Campbell and Norvell would be the only ones of those I would be ok with.

Reactions: TJVol95
They learned their lesson -- this time it will be a big name no matter what the price

He's not been good, but I do feel like this is a bad move on FSU's part. Jimbo did not leave the program in great shape. Taggart inherited a similar situation on O-line as Pruitt did here. Probably should've given Taggart at least 1-2 more seasons to turn things around.

That said, huge mistake on Taggart's part to take the FSU job in hindsight. Taggart would probably be considered one of the hottest coaches out there if he simply stayed at Oregon.

Last edited:
Urban to FSU

Nah, Urban is an opportunistic mercenary who wants to win big quick. FSU has to deal with Clemson, and Florida as yearly games, and along with in-state rivals poaching recruits, every other DI school in the nation recruits the state heavily.

He'll go to USC since the PAC12 is down, and winning there will be easy for him since recruits from Cali tend to want to stay in the state if they can get playing time.

There is no way that the young ladies at Florida A&M are going to understand that Clawfense

VN Store

Back