Systemic Anti-White Racism.

While I hate leftist (most notably academia) criticism of our past and ancestors, I see very little racism against white in our society. In fact, I often see more attempts by blacks or Hispanics to breakdown the race barrier than whites in real life (social media is another story). I don't think that I have ever lost out on a job due to a minority and I still find the business sector dominated by mostly white men.

I just don't see it other than leftist social media accounts. I do see bias in how history is taught with Western Nations (notably Colonial Powers) facing constant criticism while non-Western Nations getting passes on their bad history.

it's a valid topic. Extremely so currently.
200w.gif

Thoughts?

There are racist people of all colors.
There are racist organizations because people make up those.
There are racist policies (which are created to amend the sins of the past).

None of these are systemic. None these impact caucazoids exclusively.

Racism is actually dying out as the world gets smaller. Mark Twain had a quote about traveling improving narrow minds....basically exposure to others unlike ourselves is the best medicine for the disease of bigotry.

Racism is actually dying out as the world gets smaller. Mark Twain had a quote about traveling improving narrow minds....basically exposure to others unlike ourselves is the best medicine for the disease of bigotry.

I wish I see much more of it now then in the 80's....MUCH MUCH more. My school was about 50-50 or 40-40 plus extra.... we hung out together, partied together, dated each other, we viewed racism is some sort of ancient thing from the 60's. Don't get me wrong we knew it still existed, but I always assumed it would just DIE when that generation did. But then the last two decades came along and reanimated and have it almost as bad as the 70's if not the 60's again. The fact is a large segment of politics would go out of buisiness without racial division, so they are not about to let it go or die off. What is most troubling now is I see racism massively among younger people, it used to be an almost exclusive angry old person thing.

I wish I see much more of it now then in the 80's....MUCH MUCH more. My school was about 50-50 or 40-40 plus extra.... we hung out together, partied together, dated each other, we viewed racism is some sort of ancient thing from the 60's. Don't get me wrong we knew it still existed, but I always assumed it would just DIE when that generation did. But then the last two decades came along and reanimated and have it almost as bad as the 70's if not the 60's again. The fact is a large segment of politics would go out of buisiness without racial division, so they are not about to let it go or die off.
To be accurate in comparison you would need to experience the school as a student now because that is your baseline to which you're making comparisons.

What we see in the media and from politicians is not a good representation of how Americans think. In fact, I believe the media and politicians have a vested interest is sowing seeds of discord and strife. Must maintain our collective calm and remember to love our neighbor as ourselves.

To be accurate in comparison you would need to experience the school as a student now because that is your baseline to which you're making comparisons.

What we see in the media and from politicians is not a good representation of how Americans think. In fact, I believe the media and politicians have a vested interest is sowing seeds of discord and strife. Must maintain our collective calm and remember to love our neighbor as ourselves.
Who are the media...who is THEY? Who is it that sows teh racism and discord? I'm more interested in putting a name and faces of "they" like the CFR, Atlantic Council, Soros....etc Our media has no spine...they don't choose what propoganda to go with, they are told and follow orders.

Who are the media...who is THEY? Who is it that sows teh racism and discord? I'm more interested in putting a name and faces of "they" like the CFR, Atlantic Council, Soros....etc Our media has no spine...they don't choose what propoganda to go with, they are told and follow orders.
This is where I can't help you. I am not into grand conspiratorial positions or theories. I don't know who the THEY of the conspiracy world would be.

The they I referenced are political figures who routinely play of fear and hate. Media outlets who push sensational stories in papers, tv, and on socials. I don't think they go this route because of some devious master plan. I think they go this route because it is easy to manipulate the fearful and hateful. Politicians use it to gain votes. Media uses it to gain consumers.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH

Thoughts?

I see Putin's useful idiot is at it again. Does the type of racism does exist, it is nowhere what Euro-racist demonstrate now or historically. I think the useful idiot is playing the, "Oh poor us. Those brownies are being so unsweet toward us." card. Humans gonna human. Some, you'd almost swear they are benevolent celestial beings among us. Some you may go insane wondering why they were even born. And both in all hues, dimensions, and physiognomy aspects. A fact that utterly escape the likes of Putinized useful idiots.

? Please explain.
People pushing identity politics are either ****ing morons that think being black/ brown/ white somehow makes them Better than the others or it’s a politician trying to divide to stay in power.

There are white people who hate Jews, or blacks, or native Americans.
There are black people who hate whites, Jews, native Americans
There are Jews that think they’re better than everyone….

All those people are moronic and not worth knowing

VN Store

Back