Swiperboy's Roll

bigtymers299795.jpg

I read somewhere that Pearl wants him at the 3. If that's the case, I don't see a whole lot of PT for him unless he really improves his ballhandling and his shot over the summer.

I read somewhere that Pearl wants him at the 3. If that's the case, I don't see a whole lot of PT for him unless he really improves his ballhandling and his shot over the summer.

That makes sense, it would seem to fit his style more because he isn't a dominating inside presence. It would seem that he would back up Cam in this situation.

That makes sense, it would seem to fit his style more because he isn't a dominating inside presence. It would seem that he would back up Cam in this situation.

he's a tweener because of his size/skillset right now. primarily, his defense is not good enough to play against the quickness of talented small fowards. but he's not big enough to guard PFs.

he's a tweener because of his size/skillset right now. primarily, his defense is not good enough to play against the quickness of talented small fowards. but he's not big enough to guard PFs.

Either makes for a pine rider or a mismatch. Which of those two Wooldridge turns into is up to him

I think he will play the role of making the team a couple of dope warm up songs maybe even make fresh a music video with the basketball team in it.

VN Store

Back