Sweet Jesus...

It didn't matter who was in the backfield that game. The RB was getting tackled before the LOS. Coker is good but he wouldn't have ran through Siler, Crum, Everett, Moss, Cohen, Thomas, and McDonald.

It was the pucker factor and the fact that Coker seems to stay in Fulmer's doghouse.

guess thats why he held him out of the bowl game for the whole first half. and once again when we finally give him the ball, he scores our only touchdown.

Yeah, that was because he didn't do something that Fulmer told him to do. It doesn't matter if you are a superstar or a scrub. If the coach tells you to do something, you do it.

Umm, no, it doesn't work like that. They stretch the field on defense. That was about 7 players that will be in the NFL. If Coker tried the outside, Nelson, Smith, Joiner, etc. would have pulled him down. Coker is fast, but you can't just "run around" everyone. If it was like that, Coker would have had 2000 yards and 30 TDs.

Umm, no, it doesn't work like that. They stretch the field on defense. That was about 7 players that will be in the NFL. If Coker tried the outside, Nelson, Smith, Joiner, etc. would have pulled him down. Coker is fast, but you can't just "run around" everyone. If it was like that, Coker would have had 2000 yards and 30 TDs.

haha i know. i wish it worked like that. maybe by his senior year

you do what u have to i guess. just wish he woulda done it in the offseason. im still angry about the whole d-mo thing too, but he obviously had it coming

Yeah it would have been nice. Fulmer has turned his head at alot of things these players have done. D-MO just quit. He didn't sign up for classes for the spring.

Do what in the offseason? Punish Coker? What good is that? Coker got what was coming. If you don't do good in school, you sit. He might wanna pay attention to the DMO situation and what the coaches tell him or he may be the next highly rated player out of that class to get kicked out of school.

DMO couldn't enroll. He didn't meet the school requirements to reenroll. It wasn't his or the coaches decision.

Do what in the offseason? Punish Coker? What good is that? Coker got what was coming. If you don't do good in school, you sit. He might wanna pay attention to the DMO situation and what the coaches tell him or he may be the next highly rated player out of that class to get kicked out of school.

its good for us winning a bowl game. but i agree, all u need for a C is to show up to classes basically. should of just done it.

I agree he should have been punished, but there has been worse things than a D in class and players have played. But CPF has tightened up the discipline the since Banks' debacle.

It would have been nice but we lost as a team. It made no effect on our recruiting class anyways.

i dont believe the team actually showed up that day. i drove down there from kansas city and sat in the rain for 3 hours. it didnt effect our recruiting but i was pretty pissed. then donald and martin committed and it soothed the pain tremendously.

VN Store

Back