SUV plows down Wisconsin Christmas parade as children watch in horror

Shackled Waukesha Xmas parade 'Killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court charged with multiple murders after he 'Intentionally' plowed his SUV into crowd and 'tried to hit as many people as possible': Death toll rises to SIX as child, 8, dies in hospital

• The death toll on Tuesday rose to six, with a child added to the five known victims, and the number of injured rose to 62
  • Eight-year-old Jackson Sparks was named by relatives on Tuesday as the sixth victim, having died in hospital from his injuries, while his brother Tucker, 12, suffered a fractured skull
The man accused of killing six and injuring 62 when he drove his car into a Christmas parade in Wisconsin over the weekend appeared before a judge on Tuesday, as the court was told of his lengthy criminal history - and an 8-year-old child was added to the list of victims.

Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, the driver of the SUV that crashed into the crowd Sunday, made his first appearance in court Tuesday.

The court heard Tuesday that Brooks had multiple previous violent convictions, charges against him filed in three states and lengthy custody time in Georgia.

50890895-10235965-image-a-2_1637709419522.jpg

Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, the driver of the SUV that crashed into the crowd Sunday, made his first appearance in court Tuesday

50890681-10235965-image-a-17_1637708811786.jpg

Tucker Sparks, 12 (above), is pictured with his younger brother Jackson, aged eight, whose death was confirmed on Tuesday. Jackson is the youngest of the six victims from the Christmas parade tragedy

50891353-10235965-image-a-22_1637710469266.jpg

Tucker (left) suffered a fractured skull and Jackson suffered severe head injuries in the tragedy

Waukesha SUV 'killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court to face murder charges as sixth victim dies | Daily Mail Online
I cannot imagine what the parents are going through.

The irony is he got out on bail for lack for a speedy trial, so give him a speedy trial. He was guilty without doubt, so be done with it.
I hadn't heard that he "got out on bail for lack of a speedy trial". It sounds to me like someone involved in that previous case has some SERIOUS explaining to do.

Waukesha parade attack victim, 11, who Lost a Kidney Asked Doctors to 'glue her back together': Brave Girl is one of 18 Kids Hospitalized after career criminal out on bail plowed through crowd

• Jessalyn Torres, 11, suffered from a Lost Kidney, Broken Pelvis and Lacerations to Her Lungs and Remaining Kidney after Darrell Brooks 39, rammed his SUV into the Waukesha holiday parade on Sunday
An 11-year-old girl told doctors to 'glue her back together' after she was struck by a car during the deadly Waukesha Christmas parade attack that killed five people and injured more than 40, including 18 kids, on Sunday.

Jessalyn Torres was performing in the parade with the Waukesha Xtreme Dance group when Darrell Brooks, 39, allegedly rammed his SUV into the holiday parade.

Torres was left fighting for her life with a lost kidney, broken pelvis and lacerations to her lungs and remaining kidney. She was transported to Children's Wisconsin hospital for emergency treatment, Fox reported.

Ryan Kohnke, the girl's uncle, told The Sun that he's able to maintain hope because of his niece's indomitable spirit.

50866691-10234171-image-a-26_1637677609515.jpg

Torres attended the parade with her older sister Yeliana and little sister Averie. She was left fighting for her life with a lost kidney, broken pelvis and lacerations to her lungs and remaining kidney after Darrell Brooks drove into the parade
Uncle of girl struck in parade says she is fighting for her life

Waukesha parade attack victim, 11, who lost a kidney asked doctors to 'glue her back together' | Daily Mail Online

If you read that Washington Post article that I linked, you'll see that the organization for which Kamala Harris helped raise money in Minnesota doesn't even contemplate the nature of the charges against a defendant. They just bail them out regardless of the crime. In other words, if this crime had occurred in Minnesota rather than Wisconsin, this guy could be driving the streets again any day now.

Even assuming they had 5m to drop I maintain saying "they bail some people out" and bailing THAT guy out are different things.

Do you think it’s real? Or produced to look that way?

I didn’t even know that show was still around, so I haven’t seen it.
The black players allied to vote out non black players only. Then tried to make it sound good by saying “we should do that given everything that’s happened the past year. “

I don’t think they edited anything to make it appear that way. It is that way.

Does his court photo show him wrapped like a baked potato in something bullet proof?
What’s the green covering he’s wearing?

Reactions: StarRaider
Even assuming they had 5m to drop I maintain saying "they bail some people out" and bailing THAT guy out are different things.
Try actually reading the Washington Post article that I linked. That Minnesota fund had over $35 million raised largely as a result of Kamala Harris shilling to the liberal left. They use that fund to bail out anybody. They have no screening process based on the nature of the crime.

Try actually reading the Washington Post article that I linked. That Minnesota fund had over $35 million raised largely as a result of Kamala Harris shilling to the liberal left. They use that fund to bail out anybody. They have no screening process based on the nature of the crime.

Ok, we're at cross purpose in explanation. I understand there's money out there to bail people out. You know, all those unfortunate souls held down by "the man" and those brave freedom fighters rioting and burning. (Yada yada, you know the drill)

And then there's THIS GUY. If you're comfortable drawing a reasonable equivalency you'll have to carry on without me.

Ok, we're at cross purpose in explanation. I understand there's money out there to bail people out. You know, all those unfortunate souls held down by "the man" and those brave freedom fighters rioting and burning. (Yada yada, you know the drill)

And then there's THIS GUY. If you're comfortable drawing a reasonable equivalency you'll have to carry on without me.
They don't consider the charges. What part of that do you not understand?

It's an irrelevant hypothetical anyway because that money was contributed to a non-profit in Minnesota. They can't bail someone out in Wisconsin. However, if this were in Minnesota, they don't look at the charges...at all.

Anti suicide vest I think

Nifty. Although one would think if he had a serious death wish the cops upon apprehension would have obliged him if he’d have pulled a stupid stunt. Heck, he’d have even ended up with statues and “peaceful protests” in his honor that way.

Reactions: StarRaider
Nifty. Although one would think if he had a serious death wish the cops upon apprehension would have obliged him if he’d have pulled a stupid stunt. Heck, he’d have even ended up with statues and “peaceful protests” in his honor that way.
I'm assuming he had no idea what the true casualties were.

Shackled Waukesha Xmas parade 'Killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court charged with multiple murders after he 'Intentionally' plowed his SUV into crowd and 'tried to hit as many people as possible': Death toll rises to SIX as child, 8, dies in hospital

• The death toll on Tuesday rose to six, with a child added to the five known victims, and the number of injured rose to 62
  • Eight-year-old Jackson Sparks was named by relatives on Tuesday as the sixth victim, having died in hospital from his injuries, while his brother Tucker, 12, suffered a fractured skull
The man accused of killing six and injuring 62 when he drove his car into a Christmas parade in Wisconsin over the weekend appeared before a judge on Tuesday, as the court was told of his lengthy criminal history - and an 8-year-old child was added to the list of victims.

Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, the driver of the SUV that crashed into the crowd Sunday, made his first appearance in court Tuesday.

The court heard Tuesday that Brooks had multiple previous violent convictions, charges against him filed in three states and lengthy custody time in Georgia.

50890895-10235965-image-a-2_1637709419522.jpg

Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, the driver of the SUV that crashed into the crowd Sunday, made his first appearance in court Tuesday

50890681-10235965-image-a-17_1637708811786.jpg

Tucker Sparks, 12 (above), is pictured with his younger brother Jackson, aged eight, whose death was confirmed on Tuesday. Jackson is the youngest of the six victims from the Christmas parade tragedy

50891353-10235965-image-a-22_1637710469266.jpg

Tucker (left) suffered a fractured skull and Jackson suffered severe head injuries in the tragedy

Waukesha SUV 'killer' Darrell Brooks appears in court to face murder charges as sixth victim dies | Daily Mail Online
Judging by his attire the accused is on suicide watch.

I hope he's not a coward and gives the families of those he killed the satisfaction and closure of trial. I urge him for once in his life, to stand up with respect and send respect and act like a man. Then do something as constructive as he can with the rest of his life behind bars.

VN Store

Back