Survivor: Ghost Island

I agree on Mike, I liked him early then he just became a super floater. I agree Angelina could possibly win, she's so petty I think it will eventually bite her. She takes every little thing so personal. I think there have just been bigger threats so they are waiting, which is good for her.

I think my vote is for Nick or Davey. Don't really want to see Angelina or Allison win. Kara and Mike are fine, but I don't see them as big impact players.

Good for Nick. He wasn't my favorite, but was most deserving of the last 5 by a mile. So glad Angelina didn't get a single vote. One of my least favorite players ever.

I think mike just became the biggest celeb to make it that far into the game. I just wonder if we will see a feature film about his experiences somehow written into a movie or even a TV show at some point in the future?

BTW, why do "outlast" speeches always entail contestants talking about how hard this experience was for them. Shouldn't they be demonstrating that they can outlast the other 2? Everybody should be saying something like, "This was easy for me. I could go another 40 days. Look at Mike...he looks like he's going to die."

Reactions: BadJerry20
I realize the show probably changed the final vote format because they wanted a little more control and direction than just leaving it up to the jury to ask whatever questions they came up with, but I still like the old format better.

This vote seemed like it was who could come up with the cheesiest heartwarming speech they could think of. Each of them had some doozies, but "people always talk about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but for Mike it was always the rainbow"? Awful.

The best player of the 3 won and Angelina didn't even get a vote. Good outcome.

Christian could be invited back. Mayor of Slamtown too maybe. (John?). They'd probably consider Angelina too.

Davie's coming back for sure, probably Christian, and I hope Slamtown does. Unfortunately Angelina will likely get a shot again.

Looks like Aubrey will be on next season. I really like her.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Good for Nick. He wasn't my favorite, but was most deserving of the last 5 by a mile. So glad Angelina didn't get a single vote. One of my least favorite players ever.

Her whole, "have the 2 girls vote for me so I can play an idol and look like a Badass" plan, was one of the lamest things I've ever seen on this show.

Agree on Nick.

Reactions: volwindy
BTW, why do "outlast" speeches always entail contestants talking about how hard this experience was for them. Shouldn't they be demonstrating that they can outlast the other 2? Everybody should be saying something like, "This was easy for me. I could go another 40 days. Look at Mike...he looks like he's going to die."

Legit lol'd

This was one of my favorite seasons. I loved how the jury was so cool even after being voted out.

Mine too. Everyone, for the most part, actually came to play.

This is probably going to sound bad, but I think the less attractive the cast the better the game play is. It feels like a lot of times, the more attractive people are just glad to get TV time, push their wanna be model and actresses careers.

I thought Mike said it was easy

This was one of my favorite seasons. I loved how the jury was so cool even after being voted out.

Mine too. Just watched the finale. Loved all of the twists this season. It gets hard to watch when the players are all predictable on the next move.

VN Store

Back