Survivor 30

For the first time in a while, they actually voted the right person. Kass had to go. Jeremy looks to be strong this season.

Glad Kass is gone. Abi should have already been gone but it seems as though she's stayed out of the spotlight the last two weeks. She's cray cray though so it's only a matter of time before she has another episode.

Glad Kass is gone. Abi should have already been gone but it seems as though she's stayed out of the spotlight the last two weeks. She's cray cray though so it's only a matter of time before she has another episode.

That butt tho. :blink:

Dude! That giant group they formed is like nothing I've ever seen.

Lol yup. People have actually been playing pretty hard this year. The last few everyone just kind of went with the majority most of the season.

and her personality. I'm convinced that some people probably got more votes but just weren't available so they fudged the numbers to get her on. there couldn't have been that many people that liked her and thought she was a good player.

That face though...kinda kills the butt

I don't think her face is bad (make-up was invented for her ancestors) I could fight through that...Coug's probably right about the words coming out of it tho. :pinch:

I don't think her face is bad (make-up was invented for her ancestors) I could fight through that...Coug's probably right about the words coming out of it tho. :pinch:

I'm not a big fan of a lot of makeup, and it would take a lot. She's pretty damn busted. Lol

and her personality. I'm convinced that some people probably got more votes but just weren't available so they fudged the numbers to get her on. there couldn't have been that many people that liked her and thought she was a good player.

It's Survivor, so they always cast one or two loonies a season that they know will stir up drama. The sad thing is these people aren't actors, they're straight up crazy.

Lol yup. People have actually been playing pretty hard this year. The last few everyone just kind of went with the majority most of the season.

I'm starting to wonder if the producers/editors put more effort into the September series of the show as opposed to the February series?

Last edited:
I'm curious how Wigglesworth ends up. She's just letting everyone cannibalize themselves while doing a bunch of nothing.

I know it's been said, but I want to reiterate.

Abi is bat-s**t crazy. And I mean BAT. S**T. CRAZY.

I know it's been said, but I want to reiterate.

Abi is bat-s**t crazy. And I mean BAT. S**T. CRAZY.

Yup. She's the type of crazy that would stab you in your sleep if you were dating her and pissed her off. Dump her and she destroys your car while stalking you type crazy.

Yup. She's the type of crazy that would stab you in your sleep if you were dating her and pissed her off. Dump her and she destroys your car while stalking you type crazy.

If you dump that girl she will destroy everything you've ever loved.

Glad to see Kass go. She was just annoying. Chaos Kass got old the 2nd time she said it. Glad I don't have to hear it again.

Abi is probably the least deserving person, but they'll try to keep her around till the end as a #2 cause nobody will vote for her.

Last edited:
Savage turned into a dick REAL quick once they blindsided Woo.

He went from Namaste to V for Vendetta overnight.

Kass and Tasha's "Bye Bye Bayon" bi*chfest put those 2 on the bottom immediately, and the Ciera jumped down there with them.

Well done!
Didn't think she was going to play it! Excellent! Eat it Savage! :yahoo:

Kass is so horrible! She was acting like a little f'ing child last night. What an idiot!

I didn't have a problem with Savage and was surprised at the blindside. I still think they should have stuck with their original choice to vote out Steven though. That guy has literally no game and is kind of annoying. Abi apparently has learned to just shut her mouth and stay on the down low the past few weeks. That's pretty good restraint on her part.

I didn't have a problem with Savage and was surprised at the blindside. I still think they should have stuck with their original choice to vote out Steven though. That guy has literally no game and is kind of annoying. Abi apparently has learned to just shut her mouth and stay on the down low the past few weeks. That's pretty good restraint on her part.

I bet it's more editing than Abi. She's incapable of restraint.

VN Store

Back