Survey for school project

Thanks to all who have participated so far. There are 2 pages on the survey. If you stopped after statement #10, please click "next" and continue with the attribute section.

I definitely want to know what the results are. I'm more interested in the demographic info on page 1 than anything else.

Going to get some unreliable results due to the current goings on at UT. The thing for most will simply be a referendum on CBP.

I would be interested in the demographic results if you added residence.

1-Own
2-Rent
3-Live in parents basement
:)

I'm heading to class for this glorious project. Thanks to all who have participated and all who will. There are 25 statements on 2 pages.

Thanks,

OrangeDew

Just went over 100 surveys (87 complete). Gals and guys please keep them coming.

Thanks, OD

Fellow volnation.com members,

I am in the Aspire program at Bryan College. One of my assignments in Organizational & Applied Research 1 is to create a survey and analyze the results. Please take a couple of minutes to respond to this survey. There are 25 statements on 2 pages. Please click next after question 10.

Sports Fans' Opinion Survey - Survey powered by eSurveysPro.com

Thanks for your time,

OrangeDew

Thread Bump...before retiring for the evening.

Mine probably didn't help. I went undecided all the way. I'm a firm believer on a case-by-case basis. Had you specifically said "Bruce Pearl," I'd have been more decisive. Because you didn't, I had to go undecided.

Mine probably didn't help. I went undecided all the way. I'm a firm believer on a case-by-case basis. Had you specifically said "Bruce Pearl," I'd have been more decisive. Because you didn't, I had to go undecided.

Fair enough, thanks for taking part

VN Store

Back