Surely not James Franklin!

85Xlh6.gif

I am SOOOOO glad that turd spit out a ridiculous number when D White called.

Fortune being spent by PSU to go 8-4 every season. No worries from me if they want to keep him forever, but I would like to see them be at least a challenge for Michigan and tOSU occasionally.

I am SOOOOO glad that turd spit out a ridiculous number when D White called.

Fortune being spent by PSU to go 8-4 every season. No worries from me if they want to keep him forever, but I would like to see them be at least a challenge for Michigan and tOSU occasionally.
Penn State will no longer even be finishing 3rd in the conference moving forward.

Penn State will no longer even be finishing 3rd in the conference moving forward.

Perhaps on a good year they can still place third

I see PSU as one of the big losers out of re-alignment honestly. They have the potential to be sent into the wilderness for quite a while really. The Sandusky thing killed their national following and they are just gonna keep getting kicked further down the B10 rung

Papa Joe Paterno, harbinger of child abusers, hypocrite to the max. If Penn State vanished tomorrow, I could care less. Aside: Great joy in watching the Vols kick him and his p[ayers in the Papabutts.

1971 -

1972 - First Night Game

Papa Joe Paterno, harbinger of child abusers, hypocrite to the max. If Penn State vanished tomorrow, I could care less. Aside: Great joy in watching the Vols kick him and his p[ayers in the Papabutts.

1971 -

1972 - First Night Game

when you put winning over literally everything else there’s a big big problem.

Reactions: VolTull

1971 -

1972 - First Night Game

My first game at Neyland…sort of. Sat on the grassy hill near the physics building with my dad and watched over the north end zone bleachers.

Reactions: coachchia
The fact that PSU would hire Franklin after the Sandusky scandal tells you all you need to know about that program.
My husband is an alum and is on the local chapters board. I know some big donors, it sickens me how they just pretend the scandal never happened and Joe Pa is still worshiped like a king

To them, no one at Penn State did anything wrong and they were just scapegoats. They do not believe the piles of evidence that say otherwise.

My husband is an alum and is on the local chapters board. I know some big donors, it sickens me how they just pretend the scandal never happened and Joe Pa is still worshiped like a king

To them, no one at Penn State did anything wrong and they were just scapegoats. They do not believe the piles of evidence that say otherwise.

And that Joe fell on the sword to hopefully take the heat off psu. Paterno was in poor health, but not nearly that close to death.. Another scandal that nobody picked up on?

$5.25 million. Ouch. With that verdict on record, this is something that school will have to look closely at moving forward.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back