Sure miss her

Would have added a few more banners, set the all time wins record, set the all time tournament appearance record, set the all time tournament wins, and added a few more superlatives had she avoided that tragic illness. She would have been utterly untouchable. In many ways she is, regardless.

You would think a post like this would have hundreds of posts under it. But alas we rather tear down good newsand expand upon that.

Pat summit is in a league that currently has about 4 members: Geno, Wooden, K, her.

No program ever expects a coach to be of her caliber. You just get lucky and thank God you did.

Pat Summitt12.jpg

There are some human beings who leave such an impact that it will take years for people to really understand how gifted, impactful, and pioneering they are, this was Pat Head Summitt. Her records will be broken, but her leadership, compassion, strength, and legacy never will. Like so many, I miss Pat Summitt, the coach, the leader, but most of all I miss the example that she was for many people from so many backgrounds and many walks of life.

A legend who can never be replaced and efff Geno I still think Pat will always be a better coach than him. Pat is on the Mt. Rushmore of greatest coaches ever in sports imo.

VN Store

Back