Supreme Court will hear three cases over Trump’s financial records

Can’t believe you beat LG from starting this thread.

Congrats!!

I guess the court feels like impeachment is quite embarrassing to the president so there is no need to further pile on by revealing his embarrassing tax returns to the public.

I guess the court feels like impeachment is quite embarrassing to the president so there is no need to further pile on by revealing his embarrassing tax returns to the public.

I'm sure that is their reasoning.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Why? I don't care, it's pretty dang obvious there is nothing illegal to be found in them.
eb6.jpg

I don't think they're going to rule in favor of him.

Why? I don't care, it's pretty dang obvious there is nothing illegal to be found in them.
You should tell Trump that, so he will release them.

In all seriousness, I'm assuming the worst we'll see is typical rich guy tax avoidance. Nothing that will get him in real legal trouble, but he knows it won't help him politically.

In all seriousness, I'm assuming the worst we'll see is typical rich guy tax avoidance. Nothing that will get him in real legal trouble, but he knows it won't help him politically.

I agree and the left will have teams of experts scouting over them to try and find anything to use in the 24 hour news cycle . The way I see it is , Freak is the only one losing out because Trump won’t release them . Well and LG , he won’t get to start the tread .

And that's the point isn't it? BS inquiries to force the release of private information that might hurt him politically.

That is exactly what would be found and those trying to get his records know it also. This is a case of the opposition using the judicial system for political purposes but hey Rockey opposes these types of investigations. Can’t you tell by all of his posts?

Last edited:

He doesn’t want to get the Romney treatment by people who don’t understand math.

Trump has gone above and beyond to block his taxes and financial records, you should be asking yourself why.
I would wager it is to troll the idiot left that is so obsessed with it. But then again, I am sure the IRS has never seen any of his returns either and never investigates any of his claims.

You people are a trip.

VN Store

Back