Supernatural

The last four episode were freakin great. Including the big god reveal. Best episode of the series.

Looking forward to next season.

Today the CW gave an early 2017 renewal to Supernatural picking up the long running series for an amazing 13th Season.

The number of episodes want be made official until May ahead of the network upfronts.

I have to be honest I don't think I have seen an episode of this since its 2nd season. Hopefully one day when/if it ever ends I can make my way through it.

It's a good show if I'm remembering correctly the sixth season is the best. They eventually have to let it end though. This season is almost the end of the series. I hate to see what they have in store for next season.

1st season was a monster of the week and unforgettable. 2nd season was mostly destroying the Tyrant Devil Azazel and preventing him from opening a Gate to Hell.

Well 11 years later Dean still looks the same including exact same hairstyle the Harvard cut while Sam does have a different hairstyle more hair combed to 1 side, and lost a noticeable portion for his 2 front sides.
Other than those 2 traits still mostly the same.
I do have a very hard time imaging a series finale with no loose ends.

I do have a terrific American Eagle dark blue jean shirt, plus Levis 2 plaids that appear to be the same style as Sam Winchester.

The only way this ends is both of them dying and it's already been stated that they won't come back to life when they do

The only way this ends is both of them dying and it's already been stated that they won't come back to life when they do

They could have a final battle end of days stuff shortly before the rapture.
Carry on my wayward son damn what a amazing song that gets used on Supernatural. Perfect since the brothers are from Kansas and the band is Kansas.

First 5 seasons were top notch and are right up there with anything from The X Files.

Reactions: 2 people
My 14 year old daughter talked me out of 2000 dollars to go to a supernatural convention in Nashville next month. I don't know if that's more telling about the nature of the show or my weakness for puppy dog eyes from my baby girl. Either way the show is ok but, it knows where the fan base is, teenage girls.

First 5 seasons were top notch and are right up there with anything from The X Files.
Completely agree

I love how Azazel is a Tyrant Devil with Jack Nicholson mannerisms, also Lucifer he's clearly a utterely delusional monster that is responsible for his actions but still a unforgettable magnificent bastard because he's a powerhouse Villain that is utterly convinced that what he's doing is moral, right and just along with believing he's the victim when undeniably he isnt.

Disproven as of Thursday's episode.

A 14 season was approved with the 13th.

Billy the new death stated that The Winchesters were important and they still had lots of work to do. Before she return dean back to life.

I lost interested when the killed off the wise cracking old guy. I still need to catch up..think I'm on season 10 or 11..whatever was past the jesus tablets and metatron or whatnot. Its been a while.

"The CW announced today that it has renewed Supernatural for a 14th Season."

I hadn't seen an episode of this sine Season 2 or 3 but I did watch last weeks episode with the Scooby Gang and thought it was fantastic.

Eventually I'll try and pick the season sets up when I run across them at a Pawn Shop, Goodwill or yard sale for $5.00 or less.

A top notch season with some great episodes to finish it off! I wonder what the back and forth with Michele and Dean is. Dressed to the Tee's and not Destroying the world. Good or Bad. Next season should be a thing to behold! Looking forward to it.

You know, I've grown up with this show and I love it dearly. But I do wonder how long it can go on respectfully.

The main story arc was clearly the best, since then it's been good but not really great.

Still a great achievement for any show to reach it's 15th season.

This past weekend I started watching the series for the first time. I remember watching it off and on when it originally aired for the first couple of seasons but have never seen the entire thing and don't really remember anything about those episodes O have seen.

This past weekend I started watching the series for the first time. I remember watching it off and on when it originally aired for the first couple of seasons but have never seen the entire thing and don't really remember anything about those episodes O have seen.
I need to rewatch it really it’s been forever since I watched the earlier seasons.

I think the first 5 seasons were really good, just about on par with the early seasons of The X-Files.

I think the first 5 seasons were really good, just about on par with the early seasons of The X-Files.

Think the first 5 were all done by Eric Kripke and that was originally all they intended to do.

Kripke now does The Boys and man you can tell the parallels in kinda dispelling the whole notion that heaven/angels/God=Good. Very similar to superheroes being mostly bad people. Just a very realist perspective and great storyteller.

VN Store

Back