Superhero Movie Bracketology II - The Bracket

For those that have seen End Game, did you like it better than the Champion TDK, or you that liked Winter Soldier better tan TDK, did you like End Game better than WS?

For those that have seen End Game, did you like it better than the Champion TDK, or you that liked Winter Soldier better tan TDK, did you like End Game better than WS?
The combination of Infinity War and Endgame probably was, in my opinion, better than Nolan’s Batman trilogy. That’s coming from the world’s biggest Batman fan.

I may change my mind in a few years when Endgame isn’t still fresh in my mind though.

Reactions: joevol33 and Behr
That's a good answer. I look forward to seeing them (IW and EG) together. I watched TDK last knight, knew it was gonna win and can't watch it this week. It's been a while since I've seen it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Really have no interest in two other two.

The OP has been updated with all of the results. Mods can unpin the thread and shutdown the Sub-Forum at their convenience.

The bracket achieved a much higher level of butthurt over the previous event. That's the real measure of success here.

It's amazing how much the two biggest complainers have been posting since the Sub-forum was created.

Humor was also better in IW. My favorite:

1f6479a5a7c15b879d4262bdb80f8d4b5f579330r1-500-236_hq.gif

Reactions: joevol33
Batman rises just isn’t good. I can’t put my finger on why but it just has a blah feel. Begins is a solid movie but not great. Solid though.

IW and End are the best avengers and marvel movies out there. Outside of dark knight they are probably tops.

My favorite is Deadpool 2 but that’s basically cause I just love the character.

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back