Superhero Bracketology II - Rd 2 Reg 4 - (4) Batman Begins v (5) Deadpool

(4) Batman Begins vs (5) Deadpool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

95 Vol Alum

Go Big Vols!
Vote for your favorite to advance. This is a 2nd round match-up in Region 4. Poll closes in 2 days.

(4) Batman Begins (2005)

RT - 84%
IMDb - 8.2
Metacritic - 70%

latest

vs.

(5) Deadpool (2016)

RT - 84%
IMDb - 8.0
Metacritic - 65%

268x0w.png

Cagle should be disqualified from voting in Deadpools bracket, of course he's voting against the one that flopped at the box office. Lol

How could people get it so wrong? Deadpool should have carried this in a landslide. Obviously, some of you have ****** taste.

Reactions: BadJerry20
How could people get it so wrong? Deadpool should have carried this in a landslide. Obviously, some of you have ****** taste.
No. Just because they threw in some extra cuss words and titties doesn’t make Deadpool a better movie.

Reactions: joevol33
No. Just because they threw in some extra cuss words and titties doesn’t make Deadpool a better movie.
First of all, everyone knows cuss words and titties absolutely make a movie more enjoyable.

Second of all, Deadpool was hilarious. Not just funny, Ron. Hilarious!

And third of all, your movie taste sucks if you can't see that Deadpool was a vastly superior film. I'm seriously beginning to doubt your wisdom, Ron.

I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain Ron has went DC over Marvel every time they have been matched up. DC is gross. Lol

I could be wrong but I'm fairly certain Ron has went DC over Marvel every time they have been matched up. DC is gross. Lol
I liked Wonder Woman, and I haven't seen Aquaman or Shazam. Other than that, I agree that Marvel movies are typically better. I didn't hate the last Batman trilogy, but I think Marvel movies are better.

I liked Wonder Woman, and I haven't seen Aquaman or Shazam. Other than that, I agree that Marvel movies are typically better. I didn't hate the last Batman trilogy, but I think Marvel movies are better.

I liked WW, and the first 2 of Batmans trilogy, Rises is goofy and flawed AF. IMO

Reactions: Behr
Not surprising you cannot fathom the sophistication of Deadpool. It's creative genius is severely underrated by turds like you.
Batman whooped supermans butt, he'd roll deadpool!

VN Store

Back