Super Wild Card Weekend 1/15-1/17

These have been the most disappointing wildcard playoffs I can remember. Maybe they saved the best for last tomorrow night

Reactions: ArdentVol
The way Big Ben is leaving the NFL reminds me of how Marino bowed out.

I HATE the Steelers but I give him credit. He never gives up. I know he’s a man of faith and that has a lot to do with it but he’s earned my respect for sure.

I’m sure there’s a woman who use to go to school in Georgia who full heartedly disagrees with you

I’m sure there’s a woman who use to go to school in Georgia who full heartedly disagrees with you

Never understood why he got a pass for being an awful human. Glad he’s out of the NFL and got blown out of the water in his last forgettable game.

Don’t care who wins, just hoping for an exciting game between the Rams and the Cardinals and without the refs interfering.

F0E26392-0B1F-4272-B39E-3664846D2463.jpeg

Reactions: Plecoptera
Nobody gets shidded on by the refs like the Cowboys. It's pretty incredible that this is the premier franchise in all of American sports. The refs cost them 2 4th quarter snaps in Dallas.
When was the last time the Cowboys made it to an NFC Championship? At some point people need to stop blaming the refs and realize the Cowboys are a joke of a franchise. At least for the past 25 years they have been.

I don’t feel sorry for Dallas, who remembers the 2015 playoffs pass interference flag? Flag thrown, penalty called, flag picked up, no explanation.A575D6EE-4743-4DBF-80C5-28F3768B6740.jpeg

Reactions: zjcvols
When was the last time the Cowboys made it to an NFC Championship? At some point people need to stop blaming the refs and realize the Cowboys are a joke of a franchise. At least for the past 25 years they have been.

Uses lack of success to argue that the Cowboys shouldn't blame the refs when bad luck with refs is part of why they don't have success. Remember when this might've put them in the NFCCG?

My only point is some teams win because of tuck rules and some teams lose because of tuck rules, and the Cowboys are definitely not the former.

I don’t feel sorry for Dallas, who remembers the 2015 playoffs pass interference flag? Flag thrown, penalty called, flag picked up, no explanation.View attachment 428824

BTW, I was curious. They did explain it post-game:

After the game, Morelli explained why the flag was picked up. He said a second official (the head linesman) overruled the initial pass inference call because he felt "the contact was minimal." From Morelli:

The back judge threw his flag for defensive pass interference. We got other information from another official from a different angle that thought the contact was minimal and didn’t warrant pass interference. He thought it was face-guarding.

Face-guarding is not a penalty.

The Lions Got Screwed By A Disappearing Penalty Call

The ending kind of reminded me of the Tenn/Miss game where the ref was behind the play. He's nowhere in the picture here:

1642434232043.png

Dak and the center actually make a pretty good spot. It's probably off by a foot:

1642434313429.png

Then he moves over a whole yard to match where they are running the play from, LOL

1642434372067.png

Just total chaos.

Reactions: MAD
Lack of evidence. Just her accusation. Is that enough to convict?

It wasn't just one sexual assault allegation. There was this one:

In 2009, Andrea McNulty, an employee of Harrah’s hotel in Lake Tahoe, accused Roethlisberger of rape, as Fox Sports reported. She alleged the assault took place in his hotel room in 2008 after he asked her to help him fix the TV. McNulty said she begged him to stop. She said she experienced depression after the assault, and she eventually entered a mental health institution.
She also accused eight fellow employees of covering up the incident. The case was settled out of court in 2012, and Roethlisberger faced no negative action from the NFL. But in 2010, Roethlisberger was in the spotlight once again.

Revisiting Ben Roethlisberger's Sexual Assault Allegations in the #MeToo Era

Reactions: MAD
The ending kind of reminded me of the Tenn/Miss game where the ref was behind the play. He's nowhere in the picture here:

View attachment 428864

Dak and the center actually make a pretty good spot. It's probably off by a foot:

View attachment 428865

Then he moves over a whole yard to match where they are running the play from, LOL

View attachment 428866

Just total chaos.

This is why you can't run that play with 14 secs left. There's too many things that can burn seconds off the clock. It was far too risky

VN Store

Back