Super Regional vs Florida

Probably the key at bat of the game Barnhill hung a pitch to Bearden on 3 2 count instead of seeing it and ripping she waited then took a weak swing. Wasn’t ready to crush the ball just hoping to get on.
That was a crusher, and I don’t want to start casting blame, but I believe CS watched a third strike, 4 times tonight, she is one I hoped would be a huge help on offense.

Just saw Elisha get taken out by her catcher wow that was ugly catcher fired one right in the face from about 15 feet away.

We have missed in recruiting the last few years we have one great player in our sophomore junior and senior classes. Some good players and the freshman class has promise. Just good players will not get you to the wcws. We may come back and get there the next two days there is always hope. But we are what we are a really good softball team no where near elite. I hope I eat my words.

I wish I wasn’t as jaded and realistic sometimes the young Ut girl behind home was with them 100 💯 even til the last at bat. It was refreshing to see. Florida fans are the ultimate front runners though.

I tried to watch, but the love fest for "Barnhill the crow hopper" was just too much for me....I recorded and went through the game....Looks like we were too easy for the Gators....

Matty gets called for an illegal pitch, and Barnhill gets applauded for a game full of illegal pitches.....That's about right...If the Weekly's don't have the fortitude to stand up against this BS, forget about it.

I too am amazed at how Close Barnhill is to illegal pitches...this video is in tune with what is illegal and what is not.
Just click on view, it will come up...if you are interested.

I'm showing today's game w/Florida starts @ 5:00 pm CT on ESPN. GBO!!! Bring OFFENSE.

I wouldn't be @ the TV set at that time because games b4 ours always seem to run over into ours.

VN Store

Back