Super Hot Peppers

Gave my pepper plants to my daughter... she's starting to get some beautiful scorpions. Jealous

Attachments

• core-1533431875703910-12.jpg
    core-1533431875703910-12.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Boca Vol
We made it. It's been a move from hell since we still don't have our furniture. Supposed to be here Friday.

Love the city though...

Good deal! Glad you are here safe and sound. Sorry to hear about the furniture though. Once you get settled, let's have a beer and talk Vols and peppers.

I've got about 1 gallon of red Cayenne mash currently. About to have a gallon of Tabascos. I am really hoping this hurricane doesn't destroy my plants...

All I did was Habanero (orange) and Tabasco this year. They have been going nuts this season!! I already have 2 gallons of Tabasco mash and 1 & 1/2 gallons of Habanero mash. I used another gallon of Habanero earlier this year to make some Mango Habanero hot sauce for a friend. It came out great! And there are still tons of peppers on the plants. I estimate at least another 2 gallons of Habanero and probably 3 or 4 gallons of Tabasco. This could be my best season yet.

What about y'all?

Not super hot, but if you all get the chance to grow Peruvian aji amarillo or rocoto I'd highly recommend them. Spicy and flavorful.

So the heat literally killed the Filius Blues and the Ghost. Something pulled the Habanero out of the ground and ate it. Had to be a bird or a rabbit. I have replaced those with a couple more Tabascos and a Carolina Reaper.

5 Tabasco
1 Cayenne
1 Carolina Reaper

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
So the heat literally killed the Filius Blues and the Ghost. Something pulled the Habanero out of the ground and ate it. Had to be a bird or a rabbit. I have replaced those with a couple more Tabascos and a Carolina Reaper.

5 Tabasco
1 Cayenne
1 Carolina Reaper
D@%^n deer will come on my patio to eat my pepper plants.
I think they get addicted.
Last year saw a buck get his horns stuck and walk away with one of my cages.
Never did find it in the woods.
My high dollar hunting dog that was laying on the patio thought it was funny.
I should have shot them both.

VN Store

Back