SUPER BOWL LVI: RAMS VS BENGALS, 6:30 PM (2/13/22) NBC

It's so, so, so ******...Bills fans? Bengals fans? Why can't their fans get one? This is what calling a BS PI on 3rd and goal results in.

1645113903959.png

Reactions: MAD
Tee Higgins. Almost a Vol.

I know he's not popular around here but I love him. He's from my hometown (and I have him in dynasty fantasy). He was oh so close to SB MVP. That would have been crazy for my little city. Everybody's going nuts about his blatant PI, but he was clearly held in the endzone earlier in the game. He got as many TD's as he was supposed to have.

Not the greatest look, but what is he realistically supposed to do? Besides, there's a plethora of people just as capable of helping.

Somebody needs to superimpose a Lions logo on that reporter.

Yeah, it just looks really bad. I mean, did he turn away because he was laughing? What are we supposed to interpret from that reaction? I'm not going to crucify him but I can't explain it to people trying to crucify him.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
What are we supposed to interpret from that reaction?
My best guess.

Stafford saw the fall and almost starts to laugh, but before the smile can even form he realizes it's serious.
"Oh $hit"!
"What do I do?"
"Better to walk away than stand here looking stupid"?

I've seen people fall before, sometimes it's almost instinct to laugh. A long running joke at work whenever somebody uses the ladder is "If you fall, I'll try not to laugh until I know you're ok."

No look SB pass was a fluke, dudes got bad instincts.

Not the greatest look, but what is he realistically supposed to do? Besides, there's a plethora of people just as capable of helping.

Summoning help to make sure the photographer was okay and not seriously injured seems like the automatic, involuntary response.

Instead he chose to walk away and act like nothing happened….horrible look for him. Criticism was warranted.

Glad to hear he’s helping with medical expenses.

VN Store

Back