SUPER BOWL LVI: RAMS VS BENGALS, 6:30 PM (2/13/22) NBC

This is a crazy stat and hard to believe.

For the first time in NFL history, there won't be a #1 or #2 seed team in the Super Bowl
42F4AA6A-2E43-4E38-846A-C787C602AE8A.jpeg

Reactions: ArdentVol
Rams will play the Super Bowl in their home stadium, but will be designated as the visiting team.
Bengals get choice of uniform to wear; Rams get to call any coin tosses.

The Bengals offensive line has been down right awful for most of the season. They’re about to face one of the best front sevens in the league. That doesn’t sound like a recipe for a Super Bowl victory.

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
The Bengals offensive line has been down right awful for most of the season. They’re about to face one of the best front sevens in the league. That doesn’t sound like a recipe for a Super Bowl victory.
Chiefs were the favorites to win it all so you could say the Bengals already beat the more difficult opponent.

My Bengals were 7 pt dogs yesterday. They're 4 pt dogs today. That said I do agree that the Rams are not a good matchup

Might look like last year's SB when Tampa was living in the KC backfield.

Out of curiosity, have any of you been to a Superbowl and which one?
I’ve never been to one. What’s the first Super Bowl you remember watching?
For me it was Miami beating Washington in 1973 Super Bowl VII. I probably saw others earlier but don’t remember anything about the games.

I’ve never been to one. What’s the first Super Bowl you remember watching?
For me it was Miami beating Washington in 1973 Super Bowl VII. I probably saw others earlier but don’t remember anything about the games.

First one I remember watching beginning to end was Steelers over the Cowboys in 1979.

Reactions: MAD
Out of curiosity, have any of you been to a Superbowl and which one?
I’ve been to three, Super Bowls 31 and 36 in New Orleans and Super Bowl 42 in Glendale. Patriots were 1-2 in those games. I promised myself that I wouldn’t go to another one after 42, and I’ve kept to that. It was the most devastating sporting event that I’ve ever attended or watched. It took a month to get over the pain.

First one I remember watching beginning to end was Steelers over the Cowboys in 1979.

Remember 1976 Dallas vs Pitt on TV but didn’t really pay attention. Next year with Oakland vs Minn. I watched from start to end and took an interest. Minn. was great that year but fell apart in SB.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back