Super Bowl LV Thread, 6:30 PM ET (2/7/21), CBS

I don’t have a problem.

If you think this game is being officiated evenly on both sides then you’re out of your mind.

Hard to say. KC hasn’t given themselves many opportunities to draw penalties. Surely you’re not debating the offsides or unsportsmanlike calls.

Clock didn't run at all that second to last play and I'm not certain but I think Tampa got away with an early start on that TD play.

Edit: Went back and watched and nah, didn't move. Still no seconds off the clock on the second to last play, though.

Right now, the story is the Tampa Defense. But, Bucs offense has been I think....TD, stop at the 1, TD, TD, since the early going.

This would be a "team win" should this continue.

But, for those who want to pretend that Brady isn't a factor or that the Bucs would be here if Brady didn't head to Tampa, you really need to think again.

Hard to say. KC hasn’t given themselves many opportunities to draw penalties. Surely you’re not debating the offsides or unsportsmanlike calls.

That terrible holding call after the Brady interception completely changed the momentum of the game.

KC hasn’t been the same since.

I will continue to say it and this is yet another big time game that reiterates it. Defense wins championships.

Clock didn't run at all that second to last play and I'm not certain (can't rewind) but I think Tampa got away with an early start on that TD play.
Timeout was at :13. Clock was at :10 after the play. They put 3 seconds back on the clock when they called timeout.

VN Store

Back