*****Super Bowl LIII pick-the-score contest and discussion thread.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's Super Bowl Sunday! I figured a pick contest would be fun along with some discussion leading up to and during the game today.

Anyway, rules are the same as the regular pick-the-score contests. Don't forget the tiebreaker! Winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Deadline is 6:30 pm.

Who are you pulling for today? What's on your Super Bowl food menu? Going out for the game or watching at home? Are you looking more forward to the game or the commercials? :)

EDIT: Tiebreaker is passing yards by Tom Brady.

Go Pats!

Here's a reminder of how the contest works.
Guys and gals, it's that time again--the time we've all been waiting for. It's officially game week! And what better way to kick it off than with the world famous VolNation pick contests.

How it works:

Pick the score for each team of the Tennessee game. You must pick the winner of the game to win the contest. The smallest score differential will win.

Example (first game)
Prediction: TN 35 West Virginia 10
Actual: TN 38 West Virginia 3
Differential: (38-35) + (10-3) = 10.

The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. Good luck and thanks for playing.

Freak

Last edited:
Hmmm, before I can post a score, I will need to check to see who the power brokers in Vegas have their money on. That will be the winner.

I'll get back to you.

This is an underwhelming game for me, but a good opportunity to get the smoker going for some wings. I don't care who wins as long as it's not the Pats.

VN Store

Back