Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs. Panthers

I'm not defending it I'm just saying I get it. I wouldn't act well if I had 50 people asking me about the biggest disappointment in my life 30 minutes after it happened.

Like I said, I get that it's a tough time. I don't need for him to be a happy loser. But if you're the face of a franchise, take 5 minutes and fight through it and do a little better than that.

Reactions: 1 person
Like I said, I get that it's a tough time. I don't need for him to be a happy loser. But if you're the face of a franchise, take 5 minutes and fight through it and do a little better than that.

I understand what you're getting at, but I don't Cam really cares about being a "class act".

Yep, he looked like a 26 year old guy who just lost the biggest game of his life. Was it the most gracious conference? No. But if cam was all smiles or joking you would say he didn't care.

Like I said, a lot of people don't like him and they would have criticized him no matter what his body language or behavior was.

He looked like a baby. Terrible. He is the MVP and face of the league and does a "walk-off".

And Here's a helpful hint for adults everywhere. Unless you work for the Weather Channel, don't conduct an interview while wearing a hood.

His mannerisms while being interviewed and the way he was dressed actually was a lot like...

6a00d8345275cf69e20133f4e8b112970b-800wi

Im not a fan of Josh Norman, i don't like the way he acts, but i saw him at the end if the game congratulating Peyton and the rest of the Broncos that were on the field. That gave me some respect for him. He handled it with class.

Cam did go up.to Manning.g and shake hands.

Norman showed up to his interview in a suit and straight up said "I don't want to be here talking to yall" but he manned up and politely answered every question in full sentences

Yep, he looked like a 26 year old guy who just lost the biggest game of his life. Was it the most gracious conference? No. But if cam was all smiles or joking you would say he didn't care.

Like I said, a lot of people don't like him and they would have criticized him no matter what his body language or behavior was.

Those aren't the only two ways to handle a post-game (smiles/jokes and pout/silence). I thought Josh Norman, age 28, did a great job with a tough moment. Acknowledged it was tough to talk about, talked about the struggles and mistakes they made, and congratulated the Broncos.

Cam post-game conference was painful to watch. like REEAALLLYYY bad. Should have acted a lot more professional.

that said, i get it, and i'll let it slide. still love him. Get out of here with your "he's nothing but a douche bag thug" nonsense. i think you would most likely just find something else to criticize him for even had his conference gone a bit in the opposite direction.

Photos: Cam Newton congratulates Peyton Manning after Super Bowl | SI.com

also, not sure if it was posted in here already(i'm too lazy to backread everything), but this is just too great to not be posted again...

mannings.0.gif

gold :eek:lol:

also, not sure if it was posted in here already(i'm too lazy to backread everything), but this is just too great to not be posted again...

mannings.0.gif

Eli is thinking "oh, damn. peyton has won 2 super bowls now too. back to being the forgotten child".

Reactions: 2 people

mannings.0.gif

Wish it was a little bit longer. The kid on the bottom left is about to something before it cuts off. Could have been about to dance but it kind of looks like he gives a pelvic thrust lool

Apparently Manning owns a few Anheiser Busch distributors. He also broke league rules by mentioning alcohol. Good on him. Screw roger.

Peyton Manning Endorses Beer, Again, But What Does It Mean?

I thought it was hilarious. And apparently Peyton is a genius advertiser. When they were introducing previous Super Bowl MVP's, he was very clearly drinking Gatorade (he most likely knew the cameras were on him at that point). And after the game, on of the first people he shook hands with on camera just so happened to be Papa John.

Watch Russell Wilsons postgame conference after throwing the interception at the one.

That's how a respectable man acts. Not this douche.

Still a little sore over that Divisional Round loss, eh?

If you sincerely believe Cam Newton is not a respectable man, then you're truly ignorant. I'm not even going to go into all that he does to be a respectable man, because it would take all morning to type it all out. Cam does what he does quietly, while Russell Wilson does it and says, "hey, look at me and what I just did. I'm such a great guy!" The time he suggested that God gave the Packers a lead in the NFC-CG last year just so he could enjoy the comeback win more with his teammates just made me want to puke. Still, I'm not going to come on here like several in this thread to call the guy unfair names. RW was a dum-dum in that moment, yes. But I'm sure he's still a good dude.
Cam was a sore loser last night, yes. Reducing his character as a man to fit your anti-Panthers agenda is just embarrassing for you.
Suck it up, man. Your team lost weeks ago.

Thomas Davis' arm. Definition of what "Keep Pounding" means to the players and this organization.

Attachments

• Davis Arm.PNG
    Davis Arm.PNG
    761.1 KB · Views: 3
The Panthers will most likely win a few Super Bowls with Cam. They have way too much talent and are too well coached not to do so. Cam still needs some humble pie, and maybe last night will make him realize it.

Also, when the former MVP's were introduced and Brady got more boos than Ray Lewis was pathetic. Lewis was involved in a murder of 2 men. Just a reflection on society.

VN Store

Back