Sunday's Practice

Is Dormady allowed to practice with the team? I know he can't go to the bowl or play but I wondered if he is allowed to throw in practice.

Dormady is allowed to practice with the team prior to them leaving for the bowl game. However, it's been reported that he was not expected to throw due to an injury he is still nursing after his highschool season. So, he's been at practice, in the team meetings, etc, just not actually taking part in practice.

Latest rumor is that 9 cheerleaders are also transfering.

They couldn't handle the serious competition of better looking girls with better figures coming in and they hate being recruited over.

Stay tuned for more really dumb rumors posted on Vol Nation.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

Girls of Tennessee thread?

Dormady is allowed to practice with the team prior to them leaving for the bowl game. However, it's been reported that he was not expected to throw due to an injury he is still nursing after his highschool season. So, he's been at practice, in the team meetings, etc, just not actually taking part in practice.

Check that video. The QBs weren't throwing, just doing motion reads. Anyone know if he's #15?

Man I know there won't be any football news after the bowl game so I read these practice reports and watch these videos like a drug addict getting a few last hits in before heading to detox.

One nice thing about being in a Bowl game that's not until Jan 2nd...it will make the wait to signing day MUCH easier.

Reactions: 2 people
Man I know there won't be any football news after the bowl game so I read these practice reports and watch these videos like a drug addict getting a few last hits in before heading to detox.

One nice thing about being in a Bowl game that's not until Jan 2nd...it will make the wait to signing day MUCH easier.

And then spring ball will start up, then end. Then it becomes summer mode and fall camp will be here before you know it. This will definitely be a short offseason.

They couldn't handle the serious competition of better looking girls with better figures coming in and they hate being recruited over.

I have a friend that is a cheerleader at UT and can confirm there are only 4 transferring

Reactions: 2 people
Check that video. The QBs weren't throwing, just doing motion reads. Anyone know if he's #15?

This poster's questions and my response has nothing to do with with whether or not Dormady was #15 and doing handoff drills in the video. Dormady was eligible to compete fully in all practices prior to leaving for the bowl game. As I said, it was originally reported that he would not participating and passing drills/throwing because he was nursing an injury. Not sure why anyone would need to "check the video".... While I would be very happy to know that Quentin is healed up enough to suit up for practices, I would find it a little odd that they would give 2 offensive players the same number since Marlin Lane wears #15.

Is this how we will make the numbers work with the expected highly ranked cheerleader recruiting class coming in?

This poster's questions and my response has nothing to do with with whether or not Dormady was #15 and doing handoff drills in the video. Dormady was eligible to compete fully in all practices prior to leaving for the bowl game. As I said, it was originally reported that he would not participating and passing drills/throwing because he was nursing an injury. Not sure why anyone would need to "check the video".... While I would be very happy to know that Quentin is healed up enough to suit up for practices, I would find it a little odd that they would give 2 offensive players the same number since Marlin Lane wears #15.

Agreed. Just curious who the #15 black jersey QB was.

A few thoughts Qs:

Who is the WR #11 in black?

Good to see DY practicing. Hope he gets to make a play in his final game. Has not been a great player for us, but the kid has apparently been top notch character and 100% VFL.

Neyland is all striped up and the grass actually looks decent this time of year.

Butch sportin' the smokey gray. Could it be?

I would hate to line up in front of Pig Howard and try to cover him. That would be a fearful thing and he's only like 5' 8". I'm glad I have a day job.

Go Vols. Send Iowa packing like last time we played em' in a bowl.

I think that was when I was starting off on my honeymoon, but with my priorities in order, was cadillac'in down highway to get to a TV to watch that game. NC HP thought I should not be in such a hurry for that. :question: :shades::rtfm:

I'm just happy not to see the countdown yet.

VN Store

Back