Sunday practice in Nashville

This is good news hopefully being in the team setting ( instead of enjoying the fruits of the offseason) will help them avoid getting that stupid Chinese virus.

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA
This is good news hopefully being in the team setting ( instead of enjoying the fruits of the offseason) will help them avoid getting that stupid Chinese virus.
We are helping ourselves out a lot by not testing the vaccinated players that make up 90% of the team.

We will also stop testing Tuesday

That stuff is the hottest food I have ever eaten. And I love hot food. Don’t rub your eyes after eating that stuff, even after washing your hands

Wash your hands really well before going to the bathroom!!

Prince’s is the best chicken. I miss the old Dickerson Rd. location.

Last edited:
Practicing at Neyland stadium west I see. I'm a little surprised they are in Nashville already, but I hope the guys enjoy their time in Music City and cap it off with a dominant performance.
I noted that as well. Vandy isn't using it anyway, and yet they get a cut of the bowl money as a rent payment. :cool:

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Is Cade Mays with the team? I never heard if he had decided to go to the NFL or not.

Cade's ankle must be pretty damn bad that he's barely able to go through a walk through since it's been 5 weeks and two days since he went out against USA.

I am sure that we are paying Vandy for use of the facility
I think I read in the Tennessean (Nashville paper) this morning that the SEC school always practices at Vandy's field. The article didn't mention if Vanderbilt got anything out of it.

VN Store

Back