Sunday practice in Nashville

Practicing at Neyland stadium west I see. I'm a little surprised they are in Nashville already, but I hope the guys enjoy their time in Music City and cap it off with a dominant performance.
Thought I saw, read, or heard somewhere Heupel likes to be at the bowl site as early as possible so the team can prepare as close to a normal game week as possible.

Also, I think there are media and bowl appearance obligations as well.

At any rate, the men seem to be in good form...GBO, beat Purdon't

Thought I saw, read, or heard somewhere Heupel likes to be at the bowl site as early as possible so the team can prepare as close to a normal game week as possible.

Also, I think there are media and bowl appearance obligations as well.

At any rate, the men seem to be in good form...GBO, beat Purdon't
Bonus of hopefully being able to keep them all quarantined off, as well.

Curious question for those that know…when we practice on site like this. Does that give the other team opportunities to spy on our plays we will be using in the bowl game….Not that Purdue would do that, but I’m sure some teams would.

When I
Curious question for those that know…when we practice on site like this. Does that give the other team opportunities to spy on our plays we will be using in the bowl game….Not that Purdue would do that, but I’m sure some teams would.[/
Way back when Tennessee would play Georgia in Athens, the Big Orange in Atlanta would get a high school to let us use their field for walk through and practice. We made sure no outsiders could spy on us. The facility was about a third of the distance from Atlanta to Athens.

Reactions: VAVol85

VN Store

Back