Summitt is a genius when it comes...

armchairvol

to winning ugly! She wins more games her team should lose than anybody. Last night was a CLASSIC Lady Vol victory--40 percent shooting (not good); terrible passing--a woefully low six assists; 22 turnovers, and yet the LV's find a way to win, usually by playing tough D when they have to.

Bobbitt is a gutsy little player, will take (and often) make a trey--but as a point guard she has a lot to be desired. She had 0 assists last night. Only Summitt can win a game against a tough foe away when her point guard doesn't have a single assist! I'm happy they beat duke, but this type of play will catch up with the LVs--or maybe it won't! :eek:k:

to winning ugly! She wins more games her team should lose than anybody. Last night was a CLASSIC Lady Vol victory--40 percent shooting (not good); terrible passing--a woefully low six assists; 22 turnovers, and yet the LV's find a way to win, usually by playing tough D when they have to.

Bobbitt is a gutsy little player, will take (and often) make a trey--but as a point guard she has a lot to be desired. She had 0 assists last night. Only Summitt can win a game against a tough foe away when her point guard doesn't have a single assist! I'm happy they beat duke, but this type of play will catch up with the LVs--or maybe it won't! :eek:k:

I agree with Bobbitt....she's not much of a game manager. I'll take Kristi Toliver's game management skills over Shannon anyday. I like Shannon's spunk and personality, and that's not always going to get it done.

VN Store

Back