Sullivan South vs Dobyns Bennett

Maybe. I graduated from south. This year is the best chance the rebs have ever had against db.

Nah, its like UT and Kentucky... Even in DB's worst season possibly ever, South still won't beat them (ala UK last year). :D (DB grad '07)

DB has a couple of problems going into this years season. First, they don't have any size. Second, they don't have any speed. The lone bright spot this year is Chris Sensabaugh. The team has a ton of heart and plays with a lot of effort. (DB '92)

Last edited:
DB lost to Boone last friday, so I'm pretty sure South will roll over the tribe.
(The Real DB, Daniel Boone '07)

Nah, its like UT and Kentucky... Even in DB's worst season possibly ever, South still won't beat them (ala UK last year). :D (DB grad '07)

it's probably better to compare the DB-Science Hill game to UT-UK. Science Hill may come close, but won't beat them (see last years game between the two).

South-DB is more like UT-Vandy, where South may beat DB in a down year, like vandy beat the vols somewhat recently.......

My ex-wife went to Dobyns Bennett many moons ago.

Go Sullivan South.

South has a huge advantage when it comes to size of the O and D line. That will be the difference in the game, but that's why they play the game. Any team can win on any given Fri.

Roll Tribe!

27-0 DB at half, it looks like coach clark gave his squad a good firm kick in the rear...

I now know what it feels like to be a Kentucky fan. We got destroyed.

I friggin' hate DB. :banghead2:

really. because i'm pretty sure, we won friday night. haha. "who dat say the gonna bet db? who dat? who dat?"

VN Store

Back