Suits

Why does this show not get more love?

I know right! It's still great as ever. The writers really made Harvey extremely vulnerable this year. It makes you wonder where he will end up by the time this half of the season is up. If you also noticed this year Mike is doing hardly any work with Harvey like they used to.

Reactions: 1 person
What did you think of the summer finale?

They kind of blew things up! Mike resigned and then got arrested for "conspiracy to commit fraud". That's different from actual "fraud" which is what he's doing as a lawyer so it's got to be over something less than that. It would have involved him and at least one other person, maybe something between him and Jack Soloff. Then you've got Harvey who is quitting/stepping down, whatever that means.

They kind of blew things up! Mike resigned and then got arrested for "conspiracy to commit fraud". That's different from actual "fraud" which is what he's doing as a lawyer so it's got to be over something less than that. It would have involved him and at least one other person, maybe something between him and Jack Soloff. Then you've got Harvey who is quitting/stepping down, whatever that means.

Interesting how you picked that up with the fraud.

Interesting how you picked that up with the fraud.

I'm hoping that's it anyway...

It'd be a leap and ultimately the end of the show if he's getting busted for not actually being a lawyer at this point. I don't see the writers realistically digging him out of that hole. That's why I'm thinking/hoping it's for something smaller.

What do you think?

It'd be a leap and ultimately the end of the show if he's getting busted for not actually being a lawyer at this point. I don't see the writers realistically digging him out of that hole. That's why I'm thinking/hoping it's for something smaller.

What do you think?
It didn't occur to me that it could be anything but the worst. I'm actually relieved with your observations and take of what might happen.

What do you think?

What do you think now?

What do you think now?

Oh man! I honestly didn't think they were going there. I'm liking it already. Watching them scramble to figure out how to defend Mike has already proven to be interesting. I like what Harvey said in the interrogation room about not having to prove Mike is a lawyer but her having to prove he isn't one. I have to admit the writing team they have for this show is brilliant, I'd pay them whatever they want not to stop.

Oh man! I honestly didn't think they were going there. I'm liking it already. Watching them scramble to figure out how to defend Mike has already proven to be interesting. I like what Harvey said in the interrogation room about not having to prove Mike is a lawyer but her having to prove he isn't one. I have to admit the writing team they have for this show is brilliant, I'd pay them whatever they want not to stop.

I watched the episode twice, enjoyed it even more the second time.

Yeah, they do.

Just FYI, the guy playing the lawyer who is constantly trying to oust Jessica is the navy seal guy on The Last Ship on TNT.

I know!

I have never seen The Last Ship, but I feel like I need to watch it now just to see him as a Navy Seal. Just sounds so weird picturing him as one after only knowing him from Suits.

Anyways...how about Abigail Spencer being back in that last episode? :)

I have never seen The Last Ship, but I feel like I need to watch it now just to see him as a Navy Seal. Just sounds so weird picturing him as one after only knowing him from Suits.

Anyways...how about Abigail Spencer being back in that last episode? :)

Hah! I'll admit the actor is good at what he does. He actually nails both characters imo. The navy seal on The Last Ship and the villain lawyer you love to hate. I highly recommend The Last Ship, it's quality tv. It's based on a novel(by the same name) by William Brinkley. It's executive produced by Michael Bay.

Man, she's a looker. Scottie and Harvey need to get back together.

What did you all think of the show tonight?

Well, as for the episode before this one I thought it was stupid he made a deal instead of waiting for the verdict. I had that feeling even before this episode aired.

To be honest I'm kind of shaking my head because I can't think of where they could possibly go after this. Mike is in prison for admitting to not being a lawyer. Even when he gets out he can't pretend to be a lawyer anymore and has not chance at being an an actual lawyer. The firm is all but destroyed, and Jessica's dynasty that she built has crumbled.

Pearson Specter Litt could ultimately rebuild but I'm not sure where the story goes for Mike or how he gets back into the game and working with Harvey again. I don't see how Mike can participate in the show as lawyer from this point on.

Here is a good review of the finale and another link with a quick interview with the shows creator.

Forbes Welcome

'Suits' Season Finale and Season 6 Spoilers - Hollywood Reporter

Reactions: 2 people
Well, as for the episode before this one I thought it was stupid he made a deal instead of waiting for the verdict. I had that feeling even before this episode aired.

To be honest I'm kind of shaking my head because I can't think of where they could possibly go after this. Mike is in prison for admitting to not being a lawyer. Even when he gets out he can't pretend to be a lawyer anymore and has not chance at being an an actual lawyer. The firm is all but destroyed, and Jessica's dynasty that she built has crumbled.

Pearson Specter Litt could ultimately rebuild but I'm not sure where the story goes for Mike or how he gets back into the game and working with Harvey again. I don't see how Mike can participate in the show as lawyer from this point on.

Here is a good review of the finale and another link with a quick interview with the shows creator.

Forbes Welcome

'Suits' Season Finale and Season 6 Spoilers - Hollywood Reporter
Thanks Coug, loved reading those articles.

I will be honest in that I was a bit disappointed with how the season ended. But I suppose it is nice that something actually didn't end with a win for them. It seems like they always found a way out of everything, but this time they couldn't. (for now at least)

I feel like I always shift on which characters are annoying me. I have never been a big fan of Rachel, but this episode I was annoyed by Mike a lot. Like you said Coug, I could sense that he was going to be innocent, so it frustrated me when he didn't trust the process. (Which I think shows how good the writers are. They really know how to get me invested into the characters.)

I am not sure if I see Katrina screwing over Lewis anymore. I could be wrong though, but she really looked like she regretted what she had done. I kinda wish they would bring her back more because the Lewis/Katrina stuff was great. I was looking at the actress that plays Katrina, she is 37!!! I never would of thought that

Thanks Coug, loved reading those articles.

No problem. I thought the Forbes article was a fair review of the show and the interview they did with the show runner on the other article was informative. They said they don't plan on doing a time jump when next season comes on.

I will be honest in that I was a bit disappointed with how the season ended. But I suppose it is nice that something actually didn't end with a win for them. It seems like they always found a way out of everything, but this time they couldn't. (for now at least)

I feel like I always shift on which characters are annoying me. I have never been a big fan of Rachel, but this episode I was annoyed by Mike a lot. Like you said Coug, I could sense that he was going to be innocent, so it frustrated me when he didn't trust the process. (Which I think shows how good the writers are. They really know how to get me invested into the characters.)

I am not sure if I see Katrina screwing over Lewis anymore. I could be wrong though, but she really looked like she regretted what she had done. I kinda wish they would bring her back more because the Lewis/Katrina stuff was great. I was looking at the actress that plays Katrina, she is 37!!! I never would of thought that

She currently has a larger role on SyFy's 12 Monkeys.

Reactions: 2 people
Suits just had the summer break finale and these last two episodes were incredible, anyone still watching this series, it's my favorite.

Haven't watched the last episode yet. It is one of our faves as well. It will be interesting to see what drama is manufactured for Mike now that the cloud of Prison is behind him.

VN Store

Back