Sub Par 2 years in a row.

Were you trying to see how many names you could spell incorrectly in the original post?

It is a shame folks can't post more intelligent responses. Dogging ones spelling ok you got me I typed way to quickly and used no spell checking excuse the @#$% outta me. Dog where I live even more childish.

Please post an intelligent rebuttal of why your opinion differs or why you agree. If you notice I wasn't as concerned with stars as valid team needs.

So I go to the chalk board and write Kiffin 100 times, I live in a 3700 sqft stick built home not a trailer and find Franklin a bit boring and over crowded even though it is a nice place.

Now does anyone have an intelligent post they would like to add.

Everyone is attacking his spelling, but no one has addressed the content. There are some decent issues raised here. The other SEC schools are re-loading while we try to rebuild. All of the the "In Kiffin we trust" shouting in the world doesn't change that. I'm not saying it won't work -- but the task is huge.

Everyone is attacking his spelling, but no one has addressed the content. There are some decent issues raised here. The other SEC schools are re-loading while we try to rebuild. All of the the "In Kiffin we trust" shouting in the world doesn't change that. I'm not saying it won't work -- but the task is huge.
Finally someone with intelligence posting in this thread.
After seeing the coaches press conference yesterday I feel better about the whole situation as they too realize where they missed the boat on this class. Not blaming them for their efforts, just means the offensive system Kiffin has planned will take more time to fully implement. Now lets see them coach up the talent we do have.

I don't think it is a surprise to anyone that Kiffin did not try to sign a quarterback this time. Had one fallen into his lap that fit the system, he would have took him. I think Kiffin will get the qb he wants in 2010.

Considering the cleaning of the house, I am pretty well pleased with who all we signed

I don't think it is a surprise to anyone that Kiffin did not try to sign a quarterback this time. Had one fallen into his lap that fit the system, he would have took him. I think Kiffin will get the qb he wants in 2010.

The problem with that is we have to get by with barely serviceable QB's this year, and then start a freshman in 2010. Very few QB's are ready to step in and excel as freshmen in the SEC. '10 will be Kiffin's second year -- and will go very far in determining his future chance at success. That's a lot to have riding on a freshman QB.

It is hard for me to believe that we signed 3 "barely serviceable" QB's. Last year sucked. We know that BUT 1 of the 3 will be serviceable. How about the head case Ainge? Barely serviceable one year, serviceable the following year. We'll be ok. What a difference a year makes.

VN Store

Back