Student Tickets

volcrazy333

Wiz Volifa
So, great timing. I just found out my paid internship is abruptly ending next week so I cannot afford to make the trip to Indy. Already bought student tickets, anyone know if its possible to resell them? I know you cant with football tickets, but are tourney tickets different?

Reactions: 1 person
So, great timing. I just found out my paid internship is abruptly ending next week so I cannot afford to make the trip to Indy. Already bought student tickets, anyone know if its possible to resell them? I know you cant with football tickets, but are tourney tickets different?

Is everely doubt that the ticket takers at Lucas Field will have scanner to verify that you are a student.

go ahead and sell.

Dibs.

Five whole dollars in cash, kid. That's like 3 PBRs and 7 packs of Ramen Noodles.

Where can I meet you?

Holy S***, I didn't even realize we could get student tickets to the tourney games. This is only my second semester since transferring and didn't know this. Sweet!

Does anyone know if we get tix if we make the Final Four?

They said that you can sell it. You would need to get the physical ticket from the ticket office before you could sell it but they said you could definitely sell it.

It was $185 per ticket and the tickets were for both sessions (both friday games and Sunday's game). They only sold 125 single tickets. They said they will be as close to the court as possible.

Please tell me they only had 125 student tickets to sale.

Holy S***, I didn't even realize we could get student tickets to the tourney games. This is only my second semester since transferring and didn't know this. Sweet!

Does anyone know if we get tix if we make the Final Four?

Yes there are student tix for every round from now to the championship

What're you hearing about Martin LWS

he will not be fired. I hear they will get some help (financial) to offer him a package that will keep him here.

the big question is will he look to leave? No one knows. He is focused on this team and trying to keep winning games, not looking to future at this time.

Amazing. 4-6 weeks ago it was looking like the guy would be fired and now it is looking like an extension and raise is on the way for him.

he will not be fired. I hear they will get some help (financial) to offer him a package that will keep him here.

the big question is will he look to leave? No one knows. He is focused on this team and trying to keep winning games, not looking to future at this time.

Amazing. 4-6 weeks ago it was looking like the guy would be fired and now it is looking like an extension and raise is on the way for him.

Would hate to see him leave. They offer a respectable package and I think he's here to stay.

you don't say

:peace2:

Interesting. You think he wants out because he doesn't wanna be here, or because of the fan issues this year?

I think it was more than fans. the season was rough. he lost fan support, booster support and administration support. Would be hard for anyone to want to remain somewhere that they had minimal support. Now, almost everyone is supportive right now but it might be too late.

The issue might be there is nothing out there that would be better for him then staying here and taking Tennessee money. Odds are he is here but it is too close in my mind to make a call.

Who knows what happens if he keeps winning..

I think it was more than fans. the season was rough. he lost fan support, booster support and administration support. Would be hard for anyone to want to remain somewhere that they had minimal support. Now, almost everyone is supportive right now but it might be too late.

The issue might be there is nothing out there that would be better for him then staying here and taking Tennessee money. Odds are he is here but it is too close in my mind to make a call.

Now I know what a Cold Blooded Stunner feels like. Wow. As always, appreciate the info LWS.

That's my thought.

I've heard the he might look elsewhere, but there has to be a decent job to even considering moving on. You're not gonna leave Tennessee for say a school like Houston or USF most likely. It would have to be a good program, set up for success, and probably in the Midwest....just not sure there's gonna be anything available.

If Hart wants to redeem things money goes a long ways, give him a very nice raise and extension and that may cheer him up.

VN Store

Back