Strongest argument “for” the Whooo yet

Feel bad for the guy. I feel pretty much the same about Florida and the gator chomp, although if we played them on a neutral field tomorrow, I'm pretty sure we'd stomp them. Still, there's that mountain we can't seem to cross.

Feel bad for the guy. I feel pretty much the same about Florida and the gator chomp, although if we played them on a neutral field tomorrow, I'm pretty sure we'd stomp them. Still, there's that mountain we can't seem to cross.
Yeah, if the guy didn't mention teams, that would be exactly the UT response to our UF nightmares.

Since I've been alive and I'm 58 now, we are 51-7 against them. Let that sink in! UK we own you and there isn't anything you can do about it!
I don’t really count the loss to KY in 1984 because I was one. Witnessed it 3 times since then.

I feel his frustration. I say that about Florida, Alabama, Georgia all the time. Vols rarely beat them and I'm tired of them owning us.

Hopefully, the Heupel medicine will cure that ill soon. GBO!

Since I've been alive and I'm 58 now, we are 51-7 against them. Let that sink in! UK we own you and there isn't anything you can do about it!
I'm even older and growing up we would beat Kentucky in football, but they'd get us back in basketball. But in the last 10 years or so, we've played them almost even up and some years owning them in their only sport, so they don't even have that any more. Hey Kentucky, stay in your lane.

Reactions: Golf freak
Its too bad we always play Florduh early on. I would love to see what this team could do now.
Our sad, familiar refrain. Even when we should beat them (like this year), we still never seem to be ready. So glad we have the 2001 game where we finally got them near the end of the season and beat them in the swamp.

Reactions: VOLfrombama

VN Store

Back