Strong read from Cierra Burdick -- very insightful

Geno is an *******, most will agree. What he is doing here is shameful. Quit looking at this in the wrong light. Geno states problems with no evidence. What do parents of perspective LV ballers hear? They hear what he is saying and take it to heart not to send their daughters here because of the poisonous atmosphere that Geno says is here. He doesn't have to prove it, just say it. Kim Mulkey did the same thing years ago to land Griner. It worked. This is more about Geno keeping his recruiting edge than anything else. UT needs to sic the law department on him. File a law suit, bring him to court and see what he has to say under oath. Make him show his evidence.

Geno is an *******, most will agree. What he is doing here is shameful. Quit looking at this in the wrong light. Geno states problems with no evidence. What do parents of perspective LV ballers hear? They hear what he is saying and take it to heart not to send their daughters here because of the poisonous atmosphere that Geno says is here. He doesn't have to prove it, just say it. Kim Mulkey did the same thing years ago to land Griner. It worked. This is more about Geno keeping his recruiting edge than anything else. UT needs to sic the law department on him. File a law suit, bring him to court and see what he has to say under oath. Make him show his evidence.

Not sure "court law" is the best way to address this issue. But with this coming up in college sports more and more because of the way the press jumps at every chance to report "dirt", there should be some way to confront an accuser. As has been pointed out it's mostly about recruiting. I for one would never take the word of a competing program (coach or otherwise) about another program. I would first research all prospects then help my child make her/his decision (it is theirs to make in the long run). I would however make every attempt to discourage or us stronger measures to keep my child away from the "accuser" program whether their claims were true or not. I don't feel this is a "class act" approach. If selling your own self, program, chance of success for prospective player, past history, school, etc. can win the player, then running down the opposition just shows a weakness in the salesmen ship being used.

Not sure "court law" is the best way to address this issue. But with this coming up in college sports more and more because of the way the press jumps at every chance to report "dirt", there should be some way to confront an accuser. As has been pointed out it's mostly about recruiting. I for one would never take the word of a competing program (coach or otherwise) about another program. I would first research all prospects then help my child make her/his decision (it is theirs to make in the long run). I would however make every attempt to discourage or us stronger measures to keep my child away from the "accuser" program whether their claims were true or not. I don't feel this is a "class act" approach. If selling your own self, program, chance of success for prospective player, past history, school, etc. can win the player, then running down the opposition just shows a weakness in the salesmen ship being used.
Did Collins get eligibility to play at Maryland this season, or does she have to sit out also? You don’t hear of Maryland claiming she should be able to play because of the horrible environment she was in.

Did Collins get eligibility to play at Maryland this season, or does she have to sit out also? You don’t hear of Maryland claiming she should be able to play because of the horrible environment she was in.
MiMi withdrew her waiver. She decided to sit the year to be able to pursue her masters in the extra year

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Reactions: feathersax
This is a VR look into Neighbor's nightly dream of luring top recruits away from Kelly, Kim, Tara, Dawn, Muffet, and Ego.

Speaking of Arky, don't think they have a single ranked opponent on their non-con schedule despite being ranked #23 themselves.
Thanks for the enlightenment. Thought that creature was a mutant Hog. Now it's really funny.

Reactions: creekdipper

VN Store

Back