Stream for the DePaul Game?

BigOrange8

I have Dish Network...is there going to be an online stream for the game tonight? If not, can anybody stream it?

Thanks for the help...

Last edited:
I've got Knology and its saying it'll be on FXPAC channel 192 buts it's a pay event. I checked channelsurfing.net for streaming and didn't see it on there. Called Baileys in West Knox and they said they weren't getting it. I'm confused.

I've got Charter here in Union City and it's on Ch.306....Or shows that it's on anyway....

I've got Knology and its saying it'll be on FXPAC channel 192 buts it's a pay event. I checked channelsurfing.net for streaming and didn't see it on there. Called Baileys in West Knox and they said they weren't getting it. I'm confused.

welcome to VN
post often

How does the #10 ranked team in the country get ZERO tv time? Don't we score enough points for god"s sake?

I have Direct TV now and have no clue what the channels are. Even while looking at the guide there are about 20 fox sports channels.

i guess im gonna hafta pay 8 dollars for that worthless stream again, this is ridiculous that these games arent on sportssouth or css, im pissed right now

I'll pitch in some money if we can get it where everyone can watch the game instead of paying 8 dollars each for a stream.

Its on Fox Sports College Network.. Unfortunately many people will not have that channel because they usually don't have anything worth while on it.

VN Store

Back