Strahan's post game comments to Terry Bradshaw

skip bayless is a complete tool. i hate watchin this vandy nerd. how did he get on tv in the first place. personally i like it when former players are the ones talking sports. they've been there they've lived it, they knw what it's all about. these other ppl have no idea what it's like to be in the game or locker room.

skip bayless is a complete tool. i hate watchin this vandy nerd. how did he get on tv in the first place. personally i like it when former players are the ones talking sports. they've been there they've lived it, they knw what it's all about. these other ppl have no idea what it's like to be in the game or locker room.

Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin should never be near a microphone.

Emmitt is tolerable. The other two just like to hear their own voice.
His enunciation bugs the crap out of me. I will admit a bias. He was a Gator and a Cowboy. It is impossible for me to hate him more.

emmit and marino manytimes say things so stupid and simplistic you wonder if they actually played the game.

It was after the Super Bowl. :unsure:

Well whatever was said that pissed off Strahan must have been said before the Super Bowl.

Tom Arnold is a jackass, he deserves a beating more than Jim Rome did with Everett

Tom Arnold is a host on CMT of a show called something like, "My Big Redneck Wedding". Yeah so his career is really going great.

Deion Sanders and Michael Irvin should never be near a microphone.

I can live with Deion, now Irvin just makes me want to turn the channel.

Ron Jaworski, Steve Young, and Tom Jackson are without a doubt the class of ESPN with regards to NFL Football. Also, throw John Clayton in there.

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman deserve some credit on the FOX side.

As far as people that should never be near a mic are Irvin, Emmit Smith, Tony Kornheisuer, Merril Hoge, Joe Theisman, Ron Pitts, Bob Kessling, etc...

I can live with Deion, now Irvin just makes me want to turn the channel.

Ron Jaworski, Steve Young, and Tom Jackson are without a doubt the class of ESPN with regards to NFL Football. Also, throw John Clayton in there.

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman deserve some credit on the FOX side.

As far as people that should never be near a mic are Irvin, Emmit Smith, Tony Kornheisuer, Merril Hoge, Joe Theisman, Ron Pitts, Bob Kessling, etc...

Joe Buck's vocal chords should be ripped out by rabid dogs.

So Deion, Irvin, and Emmitt shouldn't be on TV, but Marino and Young should... :unsure:
I never said they should nor implied that I had an all inclusive list. Young is a stuttering idiot and I honestly turn the channel when Marino starts talking.

VN Store

Back