Stormy Daniels sues Trump

Stephanie Clifford needs to stop being a wh@re, stay out of the media, and begin becoming a real mother to her child.

What a hell of an environment that poor child has been raised in.

You can't be serious? Trump is the President of the United States! Stop being a puppet and covering for his sorry butt all the time.

I love it. It’s hilarious he trolls fools on Twitter and everyone gets all butthurt then he turns around and does more for our country in less than 2 years than the last bum did in 8 in spite of idiots on the other side.

What are the odds Stormy ponies up the dough?

Think Trump reins her back in one of these lonely nights? His days of riding prize phillies are long over.

Lol. Trump could likely score just about any woman he wanted. Women fall hard for money and power. Looks really dint matter. Remember when Anna Nicole Smith "married" that old, decrepit billionaire? Yeah I am sure she married him for looks.

Lol. Trump could likely score just about any woman he wanted. Women fall hard for money and power. Looks really dint matter. Remember when Anna Nicole Smith "married" that old, decrepit billionaire? Yeah I am sure she married him for looks.

Bro, ANS married him for his money. Of course she did. That's way different than banging some old crusty rich douche for free. Your example demonstrates my point.

Reactions: TN Ribs

VN Store

Back