Stormtroopers This Weekend

I don't understand the need to announce what the uniform will be for an upcoming game. Who started this? Oregon maybe?
I guess I'm old school but I don't care what they wear and I am perfectly fine not knowing until they hit the field.
Remember that this is a business.
Did you notice the logo in the lower corner on that video? The Vol Network has to be as creative as they can when it comes to offering opportunities to partners.

Reactions: kcvols1
I really liked the uniforms for the Florida game. It was a cool, old school look. I think we should save the orange britches/white jerseys for Florida and Bama, maybe Georgia and big nonconference road games too.
I'd be good with that. I like variety, and white jersey/orange pants deserves to be used for at least some away games each year.

Last edited:
Did you notice the logo in the lower corner on that video? The Vol Network has to be as creative as they can when it comes to offering opportunities to partners.

I think most folks like fun ads.

Keep up the good work.

I love the orange pants unconditionally. The only time I liked white pants was on those 1970s away uniforms with orange shoulders

How anyone thinks that the best we look isn't our home orange jerseys with white pants is beyond me.

Beyond you? Let me introduce you to both reality, and the beyond. You see, different strokes for different folks, seeing as we're not clones of one another.

On the other hand: There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call

1633111586273.pngI just love helping my fellow Vols fans.

Last edited:
Beyond you? Let me introduce you to both reality, and the beyond. You see, different strokes for different folks, seeing as we're not clones of one another.

On the hand: There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call

View attachment 398568I just love helping my fellow Vols fans.
Yeah and beyond the subjective playground of the 5th dimension there's objevtive truth and the truth is Orange jerseys with white pants are Tennessee's ultimate form. We were birthed from the petals of the American daisies of the hill. Henceforth nature had declared that we shalt be orange! And so it was and has been that the most appealing combination of Tennessee football jerseys must be Orange Tops and white pants.

Some folks have wrong strokes.

Yeah and beyond the subjective playground of the 5th dimension there's objevtive truth and the truth is Orange jerseys with white pants are Tennessee's ultimate form. We were birthed from the petals of the American daisies of the hill. Henceforth nature had declared that we shalt be orange! And so it was and has been that the most appealing combination of Tennessee football jerseys must be Orange Tops and white pants.

Some folks have wrong strokes.

Depends on what you're stroking which will dictate if you do it vertically, or back and forth. Personally, I like it either way.
Seriously, time changes, so do people. Not always for the better, but folks manage nonetheless. It's human nature to experiment, and that's what's going to happen sooner or later. Whether we like it or not. But I understand and respect you. See, you have a case of: Daisy, Daisy, I'm half crazy, all for the love of you. One just can't hate on that. Unless you're crimson and tired.

Depends on what you're stroking which will dictate if you do it vertically, or back and forth. Personally, I like it either way.
Seriously, time changes, so do people. Not always for the better, but folks manage nonetheless. It's human nature to experiment, and that's what's going to happen sooner or later. Whether we like it or not. But I understand and respect you. See, you have a case of: Daisy, Daisy, I'm half crazy, all for the love of you. One just can't hate on that. Unless you're crimson and tired.
I think the correct term is folx now

Idk

Actually, that is a huge point of contention in PSU fandom. Its right below their hope for everyone to forget about Sandusky. Serious business.
If they're clamoring to change to blue pants I'd like to see it because I doubt it. That's still just one team. You still have Bama, Miami, Texas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Wisconsin, etc.

Dick's House of Sport has an awesome podcast...check it out

Reactions: Panthro
I REALLY want to see us play with an ORANGE helmet some game.
You know that they’ve done mock-ups on this countless times. But I think the reason it has never come to fruition, is that there would literally be strokes.

Would love to see a Orange helmet sometime ... on the road with white jersey and orange pants

VN Store

Back