Stop being Ps

ATX_VOL

Quit saying you've had it with UT football and are going to quit watching. Things that mean something in your life are worth the fight. Take the fight to the Administration. Help put UT Football back on the mantel ...don't roll over and die.

Some poor kid in Florida got the sh__ abused out of him for making a UT shirt and wearing it to school. That kid has more balls and loyalty than a good portion of you Ps on this board.

Quit saying you've had it with UT football and are going to quit watching. Things that mean something in your life are worth the fight. Take the fight to the Administration. Help put UT Football back on the mantel ...don't roll over and die.

Some poor kid in Florida got the sh__ abused out of him for making a UT shirt and wearing it to school. That kid has more balls and loyalty than a good portion of you Ps on this board.

How so? A strongly worded email?

Sometimes the best message you can send is to walk away and let your absence do the talking. The admin didn't listen for far too long and we keep coming back for more yet here we are..... Still. Maybe it is time to walk away...... Or are we too big of a p to do it?

How do we reach these kids?! Lol it’s the coaching malpractice that will have me rearranging my sock drawer next Saturday.

Actually the little guy just had two snotty girls laugh at his homemade shirt, which really isn't the real definition of "bullying". But I'm glad he got some Big Orange recognition.

Thanks man. I’ll start reevaluating my life.

Reactions: Volunteer forever
Never would have guessed at this point we would 0-2 and some kid in Tallahassee would have more Vol swag than me. Happy for the little guy though.

Reactions: glhal2814
the roster is trash. How does administration fix that?
Is the roster trash or is the coaching staff unable to build talent ....... Bill Snyder at K State had average talent at best but he and his assistants could elevate

VN Store

Back