Stokes compares best to who?

If he is Big Nasty quality, we will be a sleeper team come SEC tourny time. I would say it will take that long for him to get acclimated to college play.

He is 17 yrs old, good ball handler, has a soft midrange jumper and can bang inside. He is 6'9" tall, weighs 260 and wears a size 20 sneaker, he could grow another couple of inches. Before he leaves, there may not be anyone to compare him to.(hoping) His trainer compares him to Carmello.

I hope you're right on this size, but I've recently seen him listed at 6' 7" to 6' 8" and 245 to 255 lbs, never at
6' 9". I do agree that at 17 there is a good chance he grows a couple more inches. Could leave here at anywhere from 6' 9" to 6' 11".

If he's compared to Melo, let's hope he doesn't play D like him

I hope you're right on this size, but I've recently seen him listed at 6' 7" to 6' 8" and 245 to 255 lbs, never at
6' 9". I do agree that at 17 there is a good chance he grows a couple more inches. Could leave here at anywhere from 6' 9" to 6' 11".
On the radio talkshow, his trainer said he was 6'9" and 260.

He's Tobias Harris v.2.0. It's no wonder he looked up to Harris so much once Harris reached out to him. He's 6'8", 225-250, with an expanded outside game (for a PF) just like Harris. Stokes is also a hard worker and a gym rat. The parallels between the two are almost uncanny. Stokes, like Harris, also understands he needs to work on his perimeter game for the NBA, which I believe lends itself to Stokes emulation of Carmelo Anthony.

VN Store

Back