Still looking, need help.

AllVolinGA

VOL by birth
I am looking for the gray cap that the Vols wear with the gray uniforms. Any suggestions? I looked at the UT website and they don't have my size available. it says those are the most popular caps they sell. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: PYSCHO
I am looking for the gray cap that the Vols wear with the gray uniforms. Any suggestions? I looked at the UT website and they don't have my size available. it says those are the most popular caps they sell. Thanks in advance.

Many of us have been looking for hats and jerseys, Gray, specifically and they just aren’t out there, but if you find em let us know. I have a new dark mode football jersey on the way and I didn’t know that was a thing until this week. That ain’t right.

Many of us have been looking for hats and jerseys, Gray, specifically and they just aren’t out there, but if you find em let us know. I have a new dark mode football jersey on the way and I didn’t know that was a thing until this week. That ain’t right.
I wonder how they fit.. I haven’t bought a jersey in over a decade. I’d like to try one on. They look sharp

what size head do you have? I have a few laying around somewhere, slightly used..........the Nike hats are a different fit than New Era. I wear a 7 3/8 in the New Era however the Nike "on-filed" hats I wear a 7 1/8.

Reactions: AllVolinGA
soon......:)

Reactions: AllVolinGA
I wear the 7 3/8, which of course they were out of.
Which gray hat, the grey/orange is what I’ve seen more of on the field. I have the all grey in 7 3/8A12065AC-D371-4752-8202-3AC9F772A703.jpeg0A856DD7-73B2-4CD9-97C6-CDBC64201094.jpeghowever I think I’ve seen the all grey too….the all they is more of a cotton/wool and the grey/orange is the Nike synthetic material.

I may have the grey/orange in 7 3/8 size. I know I have 7 1/8 and 7 5/8.

Edit: after reviewing some old pictures, looks like they may wear the all grey hat in the fall and the grey/orange in the season…..

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I wonder how they fit.. I haven’t bought a jersey in over a decade. I’d like to try one on. They look sharp

I’ll let ya know, don’t think it will make it for tomorrow but should be here next week.

GBO!!!

Which gray hat, the grey/orange is what I’ve seen more of on the field. I have the all grey in 7 3/8View attachment 400835View attachment 400836however I think I’ve seen the all grey too….the all they is more of a cotton/wool and the grey/orange is the Nike synthetic material.

I may have the grey/orange in 7 3/8 size. I know I have 7 1/8 and 7 5/8.

Edit: after reviewing some old pictures, looks like they may wear the all grey hat in the fall and the grey/orange in the season…..
The top pic, the all grey is the unicorn that I am seeking.

Here’s the all gray on field hat.

Attachments

• 185943E7-65FD-47C5-86F8-89FF40FF6F29.jpeg
    185943E7-65FD-47C5-86F8-89FF40FF6F29.jpeg
    1,011.7 KB · Views: 35
We all know Vols are the greatest. But I just have to give a shout out to Old Timer. He came through big time for my son, Thomas, who has autism and cerebral palsy. Tommy might actually love the Vols more than I do. Anyway, sincerely thank you, Old Timer for the cap and the other gear you sent. Tommy was ecstatic.
IMG_20211016_170939.jpg

We all know Vols are the greatest. But I just have to give a shout out to Old Timer. He came through big time for my son, Thomas, who has autism and cerebral palsy. Tommy might actually love the Vols more than I do. Anyway, sincerely thank you, Old Timer for the cap and the other gear you sent. Tommy was ecstatic.
View attachment 403415

Awesome!

View attachment 403415

All Hail Old Timer!!

View attachment 403415
I’m glad your son liked everything, I love his smile!!

VN Store

Back