Stfu

Everyone knows you're a dumbass fossilfied fornicator that lies on the internet. Probably never even built a model plane much less been in one. Lol, afraid someone would push your smelly old ass out without a parachute.
In my Shirley Temple pouty puffed up.lips and squeaky voice...."Everybody likes me and nobody likes you cause I'm nice and you're a big ole doo doo head"

I was momentarily enjoying the banter of our brief exchanges until you went full blown Nancy Richards once again. Surely, in a reflective moment, you have to recognize your unhinged anger, the cruel selfish dishonesty of some of your posts. If they weren't your own, you wouldn't respect the person posting them.

I could enjoy your company on VN. I can forgive your trespasses. You have to forgive your own before you can truly forgive others, but to do so, you have to be remorseful. That you're not should be of concern to you.

Last edited:
I was my momentarily enjoy the banter of our brief exchanges until you went full blown Nancy Richards once again. Surely, in a reflective moment, you have to recognize your unhinged anger, the cruel selfish dishonesty of some of your posts. If they weren't your own, you wouldn't respect the person posting them.

I could enjoy your company on VN. I can forgive your trespasses. You have to forgive your own before you can truly forgive others, but to do so, you have to be remorseful. That you're not should be of concern to you.
WTF

Lololol

I love when people start **** in ff, and when Bare is kicking their ass start calling him a stalker.

Seriously, its weird. Its happened 5 times in a month or so. 3 really bad ones. I put Boro on ignore because he was following me around trying to piss me off. And he did. I can't stand someone blatantly lying about me, internet or not.

Anyway, tl;Dr cool story ngaf. Stfu.

Seriously, its weird. Its happened 5 times in a month or so. 3 really bad ones. I put Boro on ignore because he was following me around trying to piss me off. And he did. I can't stand someone blatantly lying about me, internet or not.

Anyway, tl;Dr cool story ngaf. Stfu.
But when someone is being excessively stoopid there is a moral obligation to hammer the chit out of them. That's just how it is.

But when someone is being excessively stoopid there is a moral obligation to hammer the chit out of them. That's just how it is.
It used to bring me joy to cause people to melt down. A while back while Red was sick I re-evaluated everything. I found out that I didn’t like being a guy who caused others pain out of their weakness. So I’ve knocked that **** off......for the most part

It used to bring me joy to cause people to melt down. A while back while Red was sick I re-evaluated everything. I found out that I didn’t like being a guy who caused others pain out of their weakness. So I’ve knocked that **** off......for the most part
Red wasn't sick out of stupidity. If people want to post things that are just blatantly wrong or want to defend actions that get in my shorts, then I feel like I'm weapons free.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back