Stealing a win at Ole Miss

They will be coming off two highly emotional west division games. They will be expecting to live in our offensive backfield which is probable, but may be looking past us as a whole. We have a week to rest some starters (hopefully) and prepare for them. Our defense is getting nastier by the minute. Winning is a long shot at best, but I guess I'm just a dreamer. And yes I saw the Florida game. Yes I know what happened. I'm just tired of talking about it. GBO

If you cant win the line of scrimmage theres no chance to compete with top teams in this league. Doesnt matter how good or bad our skill guys are. UT has arguably the worst offensive line in school history and you wanna call an upset on the road vs a top 5 team? God bless you sir. Another long season coming, no bowl game, BUt when butch gets his lineman in here and brings them along well be back.. No chance in hell with the bums we have there right now. "2016" well be back.

Hopefully Ole Miss wins this week. If they lose I think it lowers the chance that they overlook us. It might not matter any way. Hopefully we get bad Bo Wallace who is prone to make a game changing play at anytime.

Yeah like the one that played Memphis. Ole
Miss offense looked absolutely horrible in that game . I mean HORRIBLE.....but I agree on the T A&M game. Rebs need to win that one...,

If you cant win the line of scrimmage theres no chance to compete with top teams in this league. Doesnt matter how good or bad our skill guys are. UT has arguably the worst offensive line in school history and you wanna call an upset on the road vs a top 5 team? God bless you sir. Another long season coming, no bowl game, BUt when butch gets his lineman in here and brings them along well be back.. No chance in hell with the bums we have there right now. "2016" well be back.

BUMS???? Man get real..,, I'm sure the families appreciate that asinine comment ,,,,

BUMS???? Man get real..,, I'm sure the families appreciate that asinine comment ,,,,

They are the worst line in the sec, worley cant do a 3 step drop without getting hit. They havent pushed another line back all year. Ex ut players call them the worst line in school history by far. Terrible, bums, bench warmers,scrubs, etc. If the shoe fits wear it. Theyre grown men, give me a break with the family crap. If their parents watch them play even they will acknowledge how god awful they are. Its a fact not an opinion.. Cant get more REAL than that.

Last edited:
I expect UT to go into oxford and punch The rebels right in the mouth. UT wins 27-13.

Dont see us scoring 27 on that Defense..we scored 32 on a bad GA Defense and 9 on UF at home..Bo Wallace wants payback for not getting a scolly to UT and it's a night game in Oxford..

They are the worst line in the sec, worley cant do a 3 step drop without getting hit. They havent pushed another line back all year. Ex ut players call them the worst line in school history by far. Terrible, bums, bench warmers,scrubs, etc. If the shoe fits wear it. Theyre grown men, give me a break with the family crap. If their parents watch them play even they will acknowledge how god awful they are. Its a fact not an opinion.. Cant get more REAL than that.

Pretty sure no ex vol players have said that. Like Juwan James said they gave up 46 sacks their FR yr..

Correction.. He said they are playing worse than any line hes ever seen in the history of ut football. He didnt say they are the worst. But... basically yeah.

Its going to be another long season. The best 4-8 or 5-7. No more comments from me Im signing off til next year. I give up.

I'm sure he does BUT when there is that much trash consistently in your face, the windows are so small down there, and the time to throw or eat it is very small compared to any other team. Worley has nothing to blunt the pressure on him, the defense is coming for him every play.

I don't disagree with you about the pressure but it doesn't change the fact that as a senior QB you cannot throw off your back foot into the ez. Even a sack would be preferable because it would have still been 2nd down. Points were at a premium in that game and you can't waste redzone opportunities. I'm sure Worley would be the first to say it was a poor decision not to throw the ball away there. Even if we only get 3 pts there it could have forced the gators to go for a 4th down TD instead of the fg

Mississippi has a good team but let's see how they handle being at the top of the mountain week after week. I expect Tennessee to give a hard time next weekend. GO VOLS!!

If Ole Miss wins this week some overconfidence might set in.

As a Vol fan, this is why know that Texas A&M will have a unbelievable game and crush Ole Miss, leaving us to face a bitter, angry, focused team next weekend.

It's how it works lately.

Reactions: 1 person
Have we seen Worley roll out to pass by design this year?

THIS^^^^. Immediately roll and look for one of those big WR's or a tight end. He did it against Georgia during the 1 minute drive. If we attack everytime on offense and scramble to find those big plays we would be a lot more explosive. I think Bajakian is on the same boat as the media with not trusting all the young freshmen and all gobbely goop! He is playing way too conservative. These boys are recruited as big time play makers, let them have the green light! We are 3 games down, why not shoot for the stars?

THIS^^^^. Immediately roll and look for one of those big WR's or a tight end. He did it against Georgia during the 1 minute drive. If we attack everytime on offense and scramble to find those big plays we would be a lot more explosive. I think Bajakian is on the same boat as the media with not trusting all the young freshmen and all gobbely goop! He is playing way too conservative. These boys are recruited as big time play makers, let them have the green light! We are 3 games down, why not shoot for the stars?
I heard he isn't great throwing on a roll out but he is definitely not good throwing off his back.

Worley is not very good at throwing off his back foot and has shown inconsistencies with his arm strength. However, I do like to see him roll out, set, and get the ball into our playmakers hands. I can handle a bit of conservative playcalling, but we should be taking a few more risks.

Reactions: 1 person
Worley is not very good at throwing off his back foot and has shown inconsistencies with his arm strength. However, I do like to see him roll out, set, and get the ball into our playmakers hands. I can handle a bit of conservative playcalling, but we should be taking a few more risks.

He could be connecting with Wolf constantly. Teams are just bringing the house and flooding the backfield. Getting some of those Dlineman chasing Worley on play action passes would slow them down fast.

Seems like this line is getting worn out. Every major team that has faced us has had the best defense in College Football.

Oklahoma, best defense/front 7
Georgia, better DL than OK
Florida, best DL we've ever faced
Ole Piss, Best D of the year.

We got this one.

VN Store

Back