Stats are fun!

Learned an interesting stat today that I was unaware of.

Heard CTV interviewed earlier and he stated that UT had the most conference wins ever by a team that did not make the SEC tournament.

While that might not make us feel better about last weekend, I do think it shows progress and further shows that year one wasn’t a total disaster like most predicted.

Correct. John Wilkerson mentioned on the radio that every team that has won over 10 games has made the tourney in the past. This is the first time that a team has not

Best stat!!!!!

FSU has 41 yrs in a row of 40+ WINS. That is impressive. Next most...7 by Louisville.

How about errors. Our SS led the SEC I believe in errors this year.

I don’t know if he did or not. I think he did a solid job at SS,, not great but solid. I look for someone to go to 3rd base this fall. Too many SS’s coming in. Not saying that’s ALip ,, he’s a good player. He will be in there somewhere. Draft is going to be interesting also...

I think the catchers position will be a battle in the fall also, along with the SS position, but some of the SS will get moved to other positions after a few fall games ,, IMO. Can’t believe baseball is over with already. Seen some Tennessee Orange behind 3rd base dugout at Hoover though!! Go Vols!!

I think the catchers position will be a battle in the fall also, along with the SS position, but some of the SS will get moved to other positions after a few fall games ,, IMO. Can’t believe baseball is over with already. Seen some Tennessee Orange behind 3rd base dugout at Hoover though!! Go Vols!!
Keep an eye on the catcher from Cisco for the catcher position. The infield could consist of Ornelas , the kid from Grayson county and lipcious with derkay at 1st. Charleston might move to the OF. Lots of talent and depth next year.

VN Store

Back