Statement from Hurd on Twitter

Maybe Hurd is 74.....

giphy.gif

Reactions: 16 people
I never knew the concussion was fully disclosed. But he is putting it out there even though he did not want it disclosed?

Reactions: 2 people
So you quit over half way into your junior year because of disagreement over schemes and how you are used? Will not play well in draft interviews.

Reactions: 7 people
does he have the same advisors as the Clintons???

we...will...never...know!

I'm not going to have hard feelings towards Hurd. I honestly wish him the best.

Reactions: 37 people
It was probably an image of something he wrote so it's just a file as apposed to character.

As some othets have said, he has the wrong people in his ear. That being said, Hurd is a quitter. Hope he finds what he is looking for on another team but he pulled a Spurrier.

Good luck to you young man. I hope it works out for you. I think you made one helluva piss poor choice but it's your piss poor choice to make. God speed.

Reactions: 4 people
Still the same question.... What could possibly be so unbearable that he'd walk out on his teammates in October with only 5 games left that wouldn't have affected his ability to transfer and have the same eligibility somewhere else. All he had to do was wait one more month.

Good luck. Hope it works out for him. But.....BS detector is redlined.

Reactions: 38 people
His reasons are his reasons and valid to him. Wish him luck in future,but the fact remains that he quit on his team and that is the bottom line for me. If you can't handle adversity,you will not get ahead in anything. Now it's Go Big Orange !!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back