State Of The Union 2024

SPOILER ALERT:
1) Threat to Democracy
2) Russia, Russia, Russia
3) Economy is really good despite what you think or experience in your daily lives
4) Rich Fair Share, Rich Fair Share, Rich Fair Share
5) Companies are Greedy
6) Port in Gaza so if you don't vote for me you ain't Muslim
Blah, Blah, Blah..........

Soak the rich. Redistribute the wealth. Use the tax code as a weapon. “Fair share” (hint - the successful already pay way more than their share).

He’ll rant about increasing the corporate tax rate. It would be higher than other countries that we compete with. Never mind that higher taxes are passed on to consumers. Also the evil capitalists create jobs which increases the tax tax revenue through individuals earning more than any corporate tax hike ever will.

Clown show begins in about 35 minutes.

After I beat up my wife and she asked what she did to deserve it, I told her this is what Trump caused. I think she understood.
That's slightly a stretch. Now if the unthinkable were to happen and trump wins in '24. then society could quickly devolve to where that would be the case.

As I look at many of these clowns in the chamber, we can only hope many are voted out.

Watching Biden enter The Beast is like watching a top football program recruiting a WR that runs a 5.6 40 time.

The guy is so in over his head. He is living the dream that started in the late 1960's.

VN Store

Back