Starting tomorrow morning

hqdefault.jpg

We need our Vols to tighten their chinstraps, pull themselves up by their bootstraps and fight like heck. I believe in J Pru and Coach Fulmer. Who is with me?
Run run dink run turnover on downs. Run run run punt. Run run run pass. Run run run run turnover on downs. Lose. Very predictable and pathetic!

We need our Vols to tighten their chinstraps, pull themselves up by their bootstraps and fight like heck. I believe in J Pru and Coach Fulmer. Who is with me?
When you actually think about how it works the thread "pull themselves up by their bootstraps" is perfect for this team. Futile and impossible yet we'll somehow keep pulling thinking today's the day

We can’t give up. Still so much to play for. 0-0 in the SEC.
Try like heck starting tomorrow morning.
J Pru and Coach Fulmer will right this ship.
We need to bounce back and we will recapture the excitement of the Summer of Smokey. We can do it!
I like your enthusiasm... However, a lot of us are tired. We’ve seen this movie before...

Please pass whatever the hell you are having around to the rest of us. Actively rooting for TN to lose as long as JG is QB and Pruitt is HC. This is worse than any coach we have ever had. Also take Fulmer out too

I don't believe in rooting for TN to ever lose but I do believe in giving up on the season.

We can’t give up. Still so much to play for. 0-0 in the SEC.
Try like heck starting tomorrow morning.
J Pru and Coach Fulmer will right this ship.
We need to bounce back and we will recapture the excitement of the Summer of Smokey. We can do it!
Don't forget to pass the dutchie on the left hand side...

VN Store

Back