Start Worley Against South Carolina?

volzfan1998

I wish he would start until Bray gets back. Even though he has never seen any action I still think he gives a better chance to win than Simms. Thoughts?

This season is a wash... Let simms play the last football he will play..... Ever.....
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Why do you think Worley gives us a better chance? Have you watched his practice reps? Is playing him for a couple of years and burning his redshirt the best thing for his career or the program?

We thought Sims was through last year and he is playing. Make it end please. Do no sacrifice the rest of the season to keep a red shirt. At least try him out. Even Nash. Hell Palardy threw a good pass, try him.

Its not a waste....Bray is done for the year...Worley get 5 games to learn the ropes. He needs that experience and it will pay off for the team if Bray has an injury next year. Good planning.

No, the season is over and we need him when Bray leaves
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I wish he would start until Bray gets back. Even though he has never seen any action I still think he gives a better chance to win than Simms. Thoughts?

Why? It's not going to matter who plays QB against sc. If they watch any film, their game plan will be telling Alshon Jeffrey to find and line up across from #10, run straight for the endzone on EVERY PLAY, and then let the coaches tell him after the game about all the NCAA receiving records he broke. Whether we score 30 points of 3, its not going to be enough to offset this sorry defense.

I'd rather not waste his redshirt at this point. If anyone, play Nance.. but yes, using my left hand and being blindfolded id be able to complete more passes than Simms. Go play intramurals brother!!

VN Store

Back