Start Bailey the rest of the season. No matter the outcome.

Give Bailey all the reps in practice and start him against Alabama with a conservative game plan. Try to force the issue in the run game and not put Bailey in any bad spots. I don't see any other choice. Alabama is talented, but their defense isn't as good as UGA's defense. I do think the o-line will be ok in that game. Can we get smart play at QB and can the defense keep everything in front of them? Those are the big questions against Alabama. I'm not ready to fire Pruitt, but there's no doubt he's at a crossroads in his head coaching career right now.

Agreed but I doubt that will happen. First INT or mistake of any kind and we'll run JG back out there.

Reactions: Rockyjr
I agree....after Bama use the bye to get HB ready to be starter
I disagree. If he is to be the future he needs those reps against Bama. No one expects him to win let alone put up big numbers. The game is at Neyland give him a shot. From this point on we need to put our entire focus into HB. He has to take his lumps and with the way things are going we got nothing to lose. His confidence wont be broken bc he cant do worse then JG over the last 6 quaters.

VN Store

Back